Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 09:05 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday, August 14th

Good Morning Nutty-Buddy's

How's your day going ? Finally we are over the hump and its almost Friday

Nothing planned for the weekend, sosdd. Gonna relax (after I do my cleaning )

Nice to see everyone

Hugs, Leenie
Old 08-14-2003, 09:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Leenie and the gang!

I didn't really get to see Dr Phil yesterday. I had somebody in my office the whole time telling me their problems, but from what I could tell the show was about people who had lost a lot of weight and and it wasn't necessarily a good thing - their personalities changed, families & friends didn't like the changes, and honestly, the people that lost the weight didn't look too happy to me, but like I said I just saw a minute here and there.

Leenie, thanks for the info on the greenbean stir fry.

Kemp, glad to have you back!

April, 5 lbs lost is AWESOME! you go girl!

Cin? you a busy bee?

Liz? let us know what you are up to - we miss ya!

Tippy? how is SBD going?

Lynnie? what ya up to?

Judomom, hang in their lady. I know some days are just hard! just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about ya!

I know I'm forgetting people, sorry about that, don't mean to just posting quick - got lots to do at work.

hugs,
cathy
Old 08-14-2003, 09:27 AM   #3  
CIN

Good Morning Ladies!
Nutty-buddy? Leens........you make me think of cookies! Just like us to alwaysthink of food! I have had that computer bug for a couple days..hubby fixed it last night ( I hope)It kept shutting down!

Gotta go walk.have a good day everyone

Cin
Old 08-14-2003, 10:59 AM   #4  

Good morning gals!

Cin hubby told me that we have it too but I don't know what to do to check. Do you know what to do and how to fix it?

Leens stop talking about cookies. I am trying to be good here.

Cathy are you ready for it to cool down yet?

I plan on painting my bathroom this weekend. I have be meaning to do it since February. Talk about lazy!

I was kind of bad last night with food. We had a committe meeting for Duck's unlimited at my house last night and they didn't leave until 9 so DH ran to McDonald's to get dinner. How bad is that b/c I had a birger and fries! And then we went to bed! BAD BAD KEMPY! I did so great yesterday and then I blew it last night. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now, just work on today.

How is everyone else doing?
Old 08-14-2003, 11:03 AM   #5  

Good morning

Just checking in to say hi....just got up....feel tired....am going to go have my coffee to help me wake up. See you later.

April
Old 08-14-2003, 11:22 AM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Cookies ?
I dare not mention Cookies ~~

Actually nutty buddy's in these parts is an ice cream cone w/chocolate & nuts on top.

Old 08-14-2003, 11:48 AM   #7  

oh good! now I'm not thinking about cookies anymore! ;-)
Old 08-14-2003, 02:24 PM   #8  

SBD is doing great! I can't believe how little food satisifies me. Roger says that too. DD came over to check my fancy-schmancy new scale because it tried to tell me I lost 22 pounds in a week and a half! I'll weigh in tomorrow. The biggest factor I've noticed is a lack of water retention. I used to have a terrible problem with that. Now it isn't half as bad!

SBD is easy cause I don't have to count a darn thing. I eat when I want and what I want - as long as it is on the list. Generally, I like it a lot.
Old 08-14-2003, 02:55 PM   #9  

Hi again

Tippy.....I am glad the SBD is going good for you....It's the same with my ediets....I don't have to count points. The ediets doesn't do WW....they said there is too much concentration with points on WW......I saw on 1 Yahoo list I was on for WW....a lot of people who were posting their food journals....were having between 3 & 5 packaged snacks.....they seemed to think....just because they were counting points....they could eat whatever they wanted...with my ediets....it's trying to eat healthy.

I am trying to learn new eating habits....they say it takes 21 days to do that.

I am having a lazy day today....I watched John Edward....now I am going to go read my book for half an hour....then I will try to get something done around here....This afternoon I have to do my toning exercises....warm up 5 minutes on the treadmill....then after I am done them....cool down 5 minutes on the treadmill.

April
Old 08-14-2003, 03:02 PM   #10  
CIN

Default for Kemp

Hi
You have to go to Microsoft.com...........but the problem is we couldnt stay on line long enough to get instructions so hubby.printed out instructions from his office computer.He followed the instructions and it is gone!

Hope this helps
Cin
Old 08-14-2003, 03:42 PM   #11  

HEY!!!! when does the bidding start on Tippy's new scale!
I want a scale that says I lost 22 lbs in a week and a half!!!!!

Last edited by cathyxxx; 08-14-2003 at 03:44 PM.
Old 08-14-2003, 04:37 PM   #12  

I'm gonna be rich!
Old 08-15-2003, 08:26 AM   #13  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Me too, I want that scale, actually I want two, one for each leg. This way it will say I've lost 44 lbs in 1 week
Closed Thread