Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 08-13-2015, 11:01 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 7"

Smile .

x

Last edited by brookelizabeth; 06-10-2019 at 04:45 PM.
brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 10:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 232/172/160

Height: 5"11

I am having these extremely..I can be great all day and then after 5 I binge eat
k15g15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:52 AM   #3  
Kkim72

S/C/G: 220/220/150

Height: 5'9

Default I have the same problem

I am on Wellbutrin 300XL also. I definitely have cravings at night. I can go all day barely eating anything, then I come home from work and I want to eat everything in sight. Next wee I'm going to start working out on the days that I can right after work before I come home. I'm hopeing that'll help with my craving and it is working out so that should help with my weight loss too!

I'm just starting out on this site, I gained about 60-70 lbs in 2013 and I've been depressed about it, angry about it and at a time I just accepted that I was never going to lose it. But no more! I changed my mind! I don't like myself this way and I'm going to do something about it now!!!

Kim
Kkim72 is offline   Reply With Quote