Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2003, 06:18 PM   #1  

Talking New Girl!!

HI, I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO DO NOW I'VE GOT THIS FAR - FEEL ABIT OUT OF MY DEPTH!
Old 08-08-2003, 07:28 PM   #2  

Hello and welcome Jinty,

'm a newbie too. This weekend marks two weeeks for me. And I got to tell you two of the greatest weeks too!

I've never seen myself as one to got to Weight watchers or Overeaters, just wasn't my style to share like that...With strangers, or even friends.....I've just sarted sharing with those close to me in this last year and I'm not feeling that comfortable with it. Mostly because no matter how sympathetic they are you know that they just don't "get it". But around here....they all do!
In these two weeks I have met some of the nicest people, and soooooooo supportive. Energy here is just great. It was such a relief to finally read and hear from so many people that know exactly what's going on inside my head!

I spent the first couple days just looking around, reading, then answered a few threads.....Haven't started one tho', was not sure how.....You are sooooooo brave!!!

I

Then on the 2nd I entered my first journal entry.....what a blast! So many people made comments and let me know they were there for me whenever I needed them. So great.

It's also nice to read other peoples journals and it's such a nice feeling to write a comment to them in the hopes that my words might help them even a portion of how they helped me.

Gotta say, even tho' this week's been a bit tough, I've stayed on my program for the full two weeks, no major slip ups, because now when a mood strikes there is a place to go.....to get it out... instead of taking it in!

Well now its your turn, I'd love to hear from you again, more about you!
Old 08-11-2003, 09:34 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Come join us on the daily thread so we can get to know you, vice verse....

WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread