Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2003, 08:46 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday, July 25th (Daily)

Good Morning
Old 07-24-2003, 09:34 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning!

Well its 8:10 and I've already been bad! If you are checking out the food journals you will see that I was attacked by warm chocolate covered doughnuts that the guys left on my desk this morning. The doughnuts won! It was not much of a war actually. They just jumped right in my hands and then made their way to my mouth! All I can say is, I did it, I fessed up and now I will move on and try to be good the rest of the day. No excuses really but a few days before TOM I could eat everything in sight and I will just chalk it up to that. ;-)

Leenie? you busy at work? drinking your coffee? I'm drinking my first cup now.

Tippy? any thoughts on the South Beach Diet book yet?

Liz? you working like crazy girlie?

Cin? did you get to stay home all day yesterday?

Kemp? did you end up getting wet yesterday? I don't find it quite as humid in Louisiana this morning. Did you notice too?

April? you must have a lot of friends that you are blessed to have coffee with. that is nice!

Jenni? Sesame street on this morning?

Judomom? you still reading your South Beach Diet book? haven't seen you too much? you ok?

Lynnie? hope you are feeling better this morning! hugs!

LindaT? hope all is well. hope you have a great day!

Sweetpea? where r u girlie? we miss ya too!

All the other chickadees, hope you are doing well.

Hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
Chocolate Covered Cathy ;-)

Last edited by cathyxxx; 07-24-2003 at 09:36 AM.
Old 07-24-2003, 10:07 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Cathy your strong, if I ate that donut, that would give me the green light to be bad the rest of the day. My thinking is, and this is what got me so fat... if your bad for one meal the rest of the day is shot to @)%&# ! OY. Chocolate huh... I miss chocolate... I'd even kill to smell someone's breath who had chocolate.... JUST KIDDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Old 07-24-2003, 10:26 AM   #4  

Talking Morning!

Don't know when I last posted......sorry everyone...been busy. I am hardly working at all....having too much fun......went to see Miss Siagon which was excellent, Chantel Kraviezech at our local Klondike Days, Elvis Costello last night and trips to the local outdoor pool in between.

I try to do the dishes, laundry etc in between time.

I have been popping in everyday and have been happy to see how busy our little corner of the world is.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Eliz
Old 07-24-2003, 10:30 AM   #5  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hi all. Not much new here. Feeling good is about the best thing. The drowsiness from my meds is just about gone. If I can get myself going in the morning I am usually okay.

Need to keep busy today. I have a whole list of stuff to do today so I'd better get at it. Take care all.
Old 07-24-2003, 10:52 AM   #6  

Cathy I think the weather people here are crazy today. It was just as humid this morning. It is still 95% right now. Boy did we get some rain last night. It was just making lots of noise when I was at work but once I got closer to home I saw where all of the rain was, right on top of my house. We really need to dry out.

Don't you guys worry to much if you mess up. Just remember that we have to take it one day at a time. Eating right is no different than life.

I have been doing pretty good this week. DH went out of town again so it will be easy tonight to get the right food in. I really hate it now that I can't join him in the bad foods. I don't want to fail at this one. I want to be able to post a new pic of the new and toned me. Hopefully I will be able to do that with this program.

See you guys later.
Old 07-24-2003, 03:47 PM   #7  
Divine Gal

Quote:
Originally posted by cathyxxx
Good Morning!

Lynnie? hope you are feeling better this morning! hugs!

Sad to say; I don't feel better but ur message made me .Hope u are having a great day as well.
Old 07-24-2003, 05:24 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

OH my... took me a while to get logged into the forums today. I had my weigh in this morning and was busy. BUT... I lost 5 POUNDS this week. I am almost to the 170's. (weighed in at 180) I am so happy. Also, I was able to fit into a size 12 at Walmart, (barely, but still..made my day).

Later Chick a dees...
Old 07-24-2003, 05:37 PM   #9  

Talking Congrats!

What a great day for you snoopy!

Way to go!

Eliz
Old 07-24-2003, 07:40 PM   #10  

Hi everyone

I couldn't get in here earlier today.....then we went to the movies....we saw the Pirates of the Caribbean....it is sort of a spoof....DH & I did like it.

Have been doing better with eating this week....just don't feel like writing it down. I have been trying to find a way of eating that I could do.....counting WW points.....most days I would blow it. Have been going to the Kraft food site....they will do an eating plan for you....with 3 meals & 2 snacks.....have had it for a while....but didn't use it.....have been doing it this past week...it is menus....I did the diabetic exchanges......instead of folowing the menus....so I write the exchanges down for each meal & the 2 snacks....I know them from when I was an RN & worked with diabetic kids.
So when I eat a food I just cross the exchange off on the piece of paper....I have been dieting for more years....than how old some of you are....since I was 13....a long time ago....just got tired of writing down what I eat.

Cathy....Earlier in the week...was not having a good day with eating...when in the afternoon....I decided that for dinner & the evening I was going to smarten up & eat according to my plan.....it can be done....we just have to tell ourselves we can do it.

Lynnie.....I hope you are feeling a bit better now.

April
Closed Thread