Wednesday, July 23

• I hope that it is okay for me to start the DAY thread but I have been up for a while and it is after half past 6 so I thought that I would give it a go.

Good Morning, Ladies... Let's all have great days today!!

Off now...
    Later,
  • Hi Jenni,

Of course its okay, I'm glad you did

Its hump day ladies... after today 1 1/2 more to go.
    Did really well eating yesterday. Today I feel good, like I can do it again. I got on the scale this morning to a nice surprise...down 2 more pounds. I'm so happy the scale finally moved. I was getting really frustrated.

Time to write my food on the weekly thread.

TTYL, Love, Leenie
  • Good Morning Chickadees!

Jenni, you were the last one up last night and the first one up this morning - sounds just like a mom with a bunch of little ones! :-) We also don't have cable. We live in a rural community. Hubby and I also like to watch CSI. Sometimes it is a little too graphic for me, but I usually like to figure out the storyline and such.

April, I think you still did real good on your eating yesterday. We all need a break from weighing and measuring everything. Besides you have been doing it long enough that I am sure you can eyeball the amounts.

Leenie, I am sooooooo glad for you! Congrats on the weight loss! You are doing great on Atkins and I am soooooooo proud of you! You go girl!

It is storming like crazy here today. If it is still storming at lunchtime I am not leaving my office! :-)

I hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
    Cathy
  • I had a nice surprise yesterday. I was trying to figure my protein and such in my head and I thought that it wasn't right. I was having to force myself to eat to get to the totals. Well, I went back to fitday and I have been eating to much for the program right now. YEAH! I was tired of eating so much. Now I just need to get back into writing it down here too. Can you tell I don't have much structure in my life?

It is raining here too Cathy. I think the New Orleans station said that it would be all day. YUCK! Thank goodness I am already here at the gym so I don't have to miss my workout b/c of the rain.

This humidity is killing me. I can't keep my eyes open. I have been yawning all day. I wish I could just go back to bed.
  • Good morning ladies

I am just on my way out the door for coffee with friends......just thought I would check in.

I still have to finish filling in yesterdays menu.....will do that when I get back later.

See you later.

April
  • Raining here too!
    Hi gals!
    It is storming so much here I actually decided to get off the phone.

I have a day off but am doing washing and ironing! It is nice to stay home for an entire day! I love it!

Later
    Cin
  • Hey,
    Hope that everyone is doing okay..I have started to hear some thunder rumblings around here and I wonder if a t-storm is movin' in. Ack; I hate thunder storms.

Later,
  • We've had some wicked t-storms the past few days. Makes driving scary. They say by tomorrow they should all be passed. I hope so.

• Hi again

It is real nice here.....no storms this week.........it has been really hot.....too hot.....have been going down the basement on real hot
    days.

I am going to finish my lunch now.

April
  • Well today was a good day and we are expecting more storms *rolls eyes* But I am very tired today and ready to go to bed.I am thinking I maybe getting depressed again....I miss my mom terribly.