Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2003, 07:48 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday, July 3rd

Good Morning Chickies,

Today is hubby's birthday, It just dawned on me why he's been crabby the past few days....DUH ! LOL MEN!

I am so looking forward to getting out early today, our boss said she would let us out early but didn't say how early grrrrrrrrrrrr.... hard to make plans lol. But in any case I'm greatful.

No plans for the weekend, just taking it easy and enjoying the time off. We will be sitting by the kiddie pool ALOT. I'd love to get her a bigger pool but they seem to be all sold out this time of year.

Everyone, I'd like to express my sincere wishes for you all to have a safe and happy 4th of July Holiday. Enjoy your family and friends (and all those hot dogs too ! ).

Cathy, hope all goes well w/your mom & g'ma.

HUGS & KISSES !!!

LEENIE
Old 07-03-2003, 09:47 AM   #2  

It's been a hellish week here. DH's phone and pager has been jumping off the table at all hours because of all the glitches in a new system recently installed at a cheese making plant about 90 miles from here. . The other night we didn't eat until 10:30 at night and then we were up and he was gone by 6:30AM. I heard the pager go off this morning about 4:00. Needless to say, he's grouchy and so am I!
No special plans for the weekend other than getting some sleep and mowing the lawn. We also have to attend to some church "stuff"! Will be happy when Dh is no longer Chairman of the Elders. Guess who does the paperwork and phone calling!
That's about it here.

Have a safe and happy weekend...
Old 07-03-2003, 10:13 AM   #3  

Red face Off to bed

......worked a night and it is rainy out so a good day to sleep.....I'll check in later!

Eliz
Old 07-03-2003, 11:15 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Well Good Morning Leenie, Tippy and Liz! It is always so good to see yall posting!

Tippy, sounds like things are really busy around there! Hope yall get a nap!

Liz, get some good sleep girlie!

Leenie, what ya doing for your hubby's birthday? which one is it? Hope you get out of there real early today girlie - enjoy the time off!

I'm doing payroll and all that jazz. Don't have much planned for the 3 day holiday, but I need to clean my house sometime. Tomorrow morning I'm hoping to get up and do a 3 mile walk, if nobody changes my plans. Probably will take a turn or two with my grandmother over the next few days and give my mom a little break. Will probably grill some meat tomorrow with hubby and the boys and whoever else pops in.

I didn't get up early this morning to walk, but that's ok. I needed 30 more minutes of sleep for some reason.

hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
cathy
Old 07-03-2003, 02:13 PM   #5  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Afternoon all. I've done a bunch of cleaning today and just general running around. I wish this drowsiness would go away, I'm thinking I'm going to have to start drinking coffee to give myself a pick me up in the morning. I'm usually okay by 9 or 10 but I spend the first few hours before that in a fog and dozing on the couch. I am up at 6 practically every morning as that is when my 21 month old son is up. Be nice to sleep in til 8 or 9 once in awhile. Maybe when he is a bit older!
Old 07-03-2003, 08:28 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Jen I hear you !
I normally get up at 4:30 am and get the bambino (22 months) up at 6 am to get ready for daycare. On my day's off I'd love to sleep until 7 or 8 but she's like an alarm clock, she gets up at 6 no matter what. But she does take a 2 - 3 hr nap every day YAY!!!
Closed Thread