Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2003, 12:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Happy Saturday

Sun is shining; work finished yesterday til after Sept long weekend... did I say the sun was shining???

have a great weekend everyone!!
Old 06-28-2003, 03:41 PM   #2  

Thumbs down Hi Judo

Got my glasses on.....glad you are feeling good!

It is a great day here as well!

Eliz
Old 06-28-2003, 04:44 PM   #3  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

Height: 5'3"

Liz.. glad to hear you're doing well We took daughter and went to son's apt today.. he left with Conklin fairs.. I think they leave for Calgary, then Edmonton next (they finish in Winnipeg tomorrow).

He left very suddenly, and roommate was also moving out.. so guess who got to pack and move all his stuff out today? I have about 6 garbage bags of laundry to do... his stuff is on our flatbed, covered with a tarp, in the driveway, because we can't get a storage locker until after July 1 holiday.

Hub dropped the bed frame (captain's bed, so heavy sucker) on my foot as we neared the bottom of the last flight of stairs. (3 story walkup and son lived.. guess where?? you betcha.. 3rd floor). I had sandals on, and I probably was on steps 10 min before the throbbing stopped enough for me to stand on it. Man, there were some tears.

Anyway, we survived, and hub's going back tomorrow to help the roommate clean so he can get his deposit back. Tomorrow, I drive daughter into Winnipeg for her last provincial team judo practice. She and hub fly out of Winnipeg on Friday for Canadian Junior Nationals in Toronto. We can't afford for me to go too, plus someone has to be around for the dog, and most importantly, in case son crashes and needs to come home.... he is a most high maintenance young man.

Anyway.. the sun IS still shining
Closed Thread