Wednesday, June 25th

• Good Morning,

Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood
    A beautiful day for a neighbor

Whats shakin ? Nothing much here, SOSDD. Its sunny and warm out today

I'm sitting here at work thinking MAN !! I could be shopping for stuff I don't need lololol.

Well at least its hump day
  • Well Good Morning Leenie!

I wish I was shopping too! Wouldn't that be fun! Especially if it was somebody else's money! :-) Instead of thinking about shopping tho, I have a stack of forms I need to get to filling out. We are seeing about refinancing our home and consolidating all our loans. The interest rates are down to 4.5% around here and will definitely make a difference in the amount of our payment! :-) Now I just gotta force myself to get thru the paperwork. It will be worth it, It will be worth it, It will be worth it....... :-)

Whats everybody else up to today?

hugs,
    Cathy
  • Good morning to you!
    We start school Sept start and finish up the end of June .....always have......it feels good that things are wrapping up.....love this time of year.

So I spent most of yesterday at school related gatherings and the same today.

Beautiful sunny day......hope you all have a good one!

DD 11 is a bit moody and a bit apprehensive about grade 7

DD 5 lost her second tooth and is repeating Kindergarten next year.

I will pop in later!

Eliz
  • Cathy Echo is the dog and she seems to be doing a little better. I think she must have just eaten something she shouldn't have.

I am very bored at work right now. During the summer the gym is really slow and of course my work load goes down. I should be thankful but it only makes me want to go home and do something there instead.

Not much to report. I hope you all have a great day.
  • 2 words.....TOO HOT!!!!!!

I'm dressed for a work out but I'm sweating buckets already. I'm still gonna do it though, this flab ain't going away on its own!
  • GO JEN GO!!!!
    YOU ROCK!

Eliz
  • cold chilly rainy

hope all are well!! 2 more work days for me and summer break, here I come!!!