Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2003, 10:48 AM   #1  
CIN

Default Finally Friday!where Are You?

Hi Gals!

Everyone is so busy.....it must be that time of year!

I have traveled to Ohio (250 mile round trip) 6 times this month to visit my Father.
He is currently in the hospital and we are returning tomorrow to visit him.He is in good spirits despite the cancer in his liver! He is like a totally different man.!Very tender hearted and speaking about God! After 32 years I cannot tell you how thrilled we are!
God answers prayers in HIS time...not ours!

I read the post when I have time. With working 5 meetings weekly and traveling I feel like I am treading water and just barely keeping my head out of the water! Ha!

I am now thankful to get laundry done and have food in the house.It is amazing what we can do under pressure.isnt it?

Hope the weight loss is working for everyone. If you havent started yet.just start somewhere and take it one day at a time!
All of us are truly "weight loss experts"..............its just a matter of doing what we KNOW we need to do.......not just for looks but for health in general! So I wish you all well in your CHOICES for today! Choose to take good care of yourself today.......you are worth it!

Have a great week-end............no matter what you are doing!
Cin
Old 05-30-2003, 11:13 AM   #2  

Red face Off to sleep

I will check in later!

Cin so sorry about your Dad's health.......sounds like you have a lot to deal with right now.

Hang in there everyone!

Eliz
Old 05-30-2003, 12:08 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Cin and Liz!

Cin, it is always soooooooooo good to read your posts! you are right - it is amazing what we can do under pressure! so sorry things are so crazy for you right now! Hope you get to take a minute for yourself but I know how that goes sometimes! I am praying for you and your father.

Liz, you must have worked another evening shift. I hope you sleep well and get some well deserved rest.

I'm busy doing payroll and running around to the bank and DMV and such. I'm glad it's Friday.

I need to do a little cleaning this weekend (don't know why bec my guys wil not keep it up while I am gone). lol

Also our youngest son turned 15 last Sunday, but with all the graduation stuff going on, we had decided to celebrate this weekend. So I am picking up a cookie cake for him today and he is having a friend over for the weekend and they have some things planned. I believe we are taking them bowling tomorrow night.

How is everybody else doing today?

hugs,
Cathy
Closed Thread