Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2003, 09:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Tuesday, May 13

Good Morning Chickadees!

Just popping in real quick to say hello!

Busy day here so I need to need to get to work.

Hope everybody can post a quick hello and let us know how they are doing. :-)

hugs,
Cathy
Old 05-13-2003, 10:29 AM   #2  

Angry Here I am!

Sorry I didn't pop in yesterday....I was sleeping....got through my nights! Can't wait 'til these 12 hour shifts are done!

I am off now until Friday night so that feels good.

Today I am going to watch dd 5 at swimming with her Kindergarten class, then go get groceries have a picnic lunch with her and a friend and then off to the gym.

I have chicken thawing for supper...gonna make tanduri chicken. I have done a load of laundry and am just gonna throw the dishes in the dishwasher before I go.

It is a beautiful sunny day here.

Great to hear how well everyone is doing. I want to go and get a good look at the posts I missed.

My mothers day was not great with working and all but I am thankful for my children and for my mother too!

Bye for now!

Eliz
Closed Thread