Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-29-2013, 01:43 AM   #1  
Put good in, get good out

S/C/G: 290/283/200

Height: 5'10"

Default Pay It Forward Challenge

I know we all can get pretty bogged down and depressed during our weight loss journey. Whether its physical appearance, mood, or personal life we are struggling with, we need to keep in mind there is a silver lining.

I challenge YOU to write something positive, loving, or encouraging about yourself. You may even write it about another person on here! The more happiness that is spread the better, and the easier and smoother our journey will become.

And...go!
Airycuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:09 AM   #2  
Restart 11/2012 at 153lbs

S/C/G: Hw194/Sw160/Cw120/gw125

Height: 5'2" on the dot!

My comment will be about sinfuldays she was beyond helpful and friendly when I sent her a pm. I know she is going to do great on her weight loss journey. Thanks sinfuldays!
chubbiegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:00 AM   #3  
Trying for normal

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

I have been really struggling. I feel really down about myself right now. I mean super low.

I am proud of myself for quitting smoking (just over a month now!)
I am proud of myself for sticking with rugby training - even though the prospect of playing scares the p*ss out of me.
I am proud that I have been training outside weekly practice to be fit for rugby - including plowing through the C25K.
I am happy that I have been losing weight on an intuitive eating plan - no craziness and no cravings. (Ok, probably weighing myself too often, so a little craziness)
AlmostMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 229/see ticker/135

Height: 62 inches

This is great! I'm doing something similar where at the end of the day I have to come up with three good things about my day! (And write why they were great!)

Depression has always been part of my life, so I need all the help I can get!

I am proud of myself for getting 28 consecutive days of eating healthy and exercising done!

I am proud that I have now lost 11.2 pounds!

With the help of this amazing board, I WILL be successful in my weight loss journey!

Airycuh, I want to say "thank you" for starting such a positive thread, and making us "think" positive!
RavenWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:02 AM   #5  
Natasha

S/C/G: 335/272.2/250

Height: 5'3"

I am proud that even though last night I could have had pizza I went to store and got stuff for salad.

I am proud that even though everyone passed me up I still took the stairs to the office the last 2 days.

I am proud of all the people here, including myself, for simply being here. Because even if we don't lose any weight we are at least on the path and that's better than ignoring it all together. ((Hugs))
ichoose2believe is offline   Reply With Quote