Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2003, 10:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Wednesday, May 7 Roll Call

Good morning chickadees!

What is everybody up to? how about a quick hey hey hey or hi & bye from everybody! ;-)

It's almost 10:00 here. I had to have my son at band practice at 6:00 this morning, so I dropped him off and then ran to Walmart before work. I love looking around in there early in the morning when the place is empty! so many pretty things to look at and they have all sorts of things out for Mother's Day.

The daisys on my desk are just as pretty as they were yesterday. I just got done drinking 2 cups of coffee and I'm trying to get some paperwork done, but wanted to check in on my internet buddies.

Sooooooo how is everybody doing?

Have a blessed day!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 05-07-2003, 11:29 AM   #2  

Hi Cathy!

Well this morning I had a small workout and then hopped right on the computer since my son and his dad went out I have had the morning to myself. Very unusal, I feel like I should be cleaning or something but I will enjoy my ALONE time and clean later lol.

Old 05-07-2003, 12:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Morning tinbaby!

Isn't it nice to have the morning to yourself! good for you getting in a workout. I try to exercise before getting ready for work but this week my son has to be at band practice real early and also my grandmother is in the hospital and I am running back and forth up there, so doubt I'll get much structured exercise this week. But that's ok, sometimes we just have to do what we have to do.

Enjoy your morning girlie!
Old 05-07-2003, 01:22 PM   #4  

EWWWWWWWWW!!!! IT'S RAINING! So much for going for a walk...

We are expecting showers and storms Friday, in addition to today. I am in the process of getting my photo shoot that was scheduled for Friday moved to May 16; maybe, MAYBE the weather will be better then

Tonight is the tenant council meeting, so I had to set up for that, go over my minutes from the last meeting, and of course, it is also my month to serve the refreshments. Between all that, I did a load of laundry.
Closed Thread