Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2003, 09:14 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Monday, April 21

Good Morning to You.....
Good Morning to You....
Good Morning dear Chickeeeeeees....
Good Morning to You!!!

Did everybody have a good Easter? We went to sunday school and church and it was nice to see the place so packed. Then we came home and grilled meat and relaxed the rest of the day. No easter egg hunts when you have teenagers. lol

I'm drinking my coffee and checking email and then I've got to get to work. I see a little pile of paperwork that is waiting for me to get to it.

Hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 04-21-2003, 12:53 PM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I had a GREAT Easter, thanks for asking.
It went over really well. Lots of good food, family and friends, the way it should be. The weather was great, sunny and not to hot. Perfecto !

I'm home today, took off cause the weekend was work work work so I wanted to relax today w/my little

Of course today I started my diet again. I was lying in bed thinking last night of all the pro's and con's of being fat. Of course more cons...........actually I only had one pro and that was so I could hide behind it (prob the strongest pro there is huh). Well I'm going to make a list and tape it to the frig.

Hugs, hope your day is blessed !!!!!

Love, Leenie
Old 04-21-2003, 02:55 PM   #3  

Talking Good afternoon everyone!

Here's to hoping that everyone had a great Easter --mine was sooo peaceful! I spent the better part of the day outdoors reflecting on the true meaning of Easter, as well as letting the cats go for a romp in the yard (and if Maintainance doesn't get to mowing soon, the next Tarzan movie can be made here !)

Anyway, despite all the less-than-perfect eating all weekend, I finally got around to weighing myself today and....

I AM DOWN THREE MORE POUNDS!!!!!!

Now how did I manage that?
Old 04-21-2003, 04:36 PM   #4  
acw
Cuddly Kiwi

Angry

Good Morning

As that old song goes...Hello it's good to be back!

Hope you all had a nice Easter what happen in the States? We have a four day holiday here Fri,Sat,Sun,Mon with the shops unable to open on Fri and Sat. So it does become quite a reflective and family time.

It's also school holidays here..again! My brother,his wife and 3 kids are visiting from out of town. It's neat to see them. I've never met his wife as we couldn't afford to go to the wedding and their youngest is 3 months older than my youngest so really lovely time is being had by all.

I'm still bouncing around a bit but trying one step at a time to get life into some form of routine and take some time out for myself. It's hard tho and a struggle at times . The first thing I need to tackle is the housework and am going to organise a roster. It is such a major problem for me and I thought making up a routine on paper might help me focus on each day a little better. So that's the current project!

Love to all

Anna
Closed Thread