Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2003, 12:25 PM   #1  

Default Friday!!!! 4/11

Hi ladies.

Just checking in. I am kind of busy cleaning this place up. We seem to turn every available room here into a junk room. It looks good for about a day and then the next I am scared to go in it. I have been looking for the measuring tape all day and darn it I am going to find it. It has to be here somewhere. Men, I tell ya, you can't trust them to keep anything straight. (this would be my boss at work)

Well, anyone have any fun weekend plans? We are going to watch Echo in her last trial and then she will be coming home for good. I don't know if there will be much more fun than that but I will see when I get home tonight what hubby was planned.
Old 04-11-2003, 12:49 PM   #2  

Talking Happy Friday!

Well hello Kem! Ya the cleaning is never done...tell me about it...I have been running around all morning picking up and getting organized so I can pull out of town around 330 pm today for my girls weekend!

Sometimes I wonder if it is worth all the effort....what am I saying of course it is!

I have some fresh fruit and veggies and a trail mix to nibble on....as well as some wine....my girlfriend is bringing natcho's, salsa crackers and antipasto...we are friends from high school boarding days and she is a nurse as well..we never run out of things to talk about...I am blessed to have such good friends. It is about a 75 min drive for me and about a 90 min drive for her...we will hook up around 530.

Hope you all have a good weekend. I will be in touch. Everyone have spring fever? I am dying to get the yard and garage cleaned up and to get busy scrapbooking...I have a workshop in May and my goal is to have all my supplies organized by then and all my pics cropped and ready to go!

Bye everyone!

Eliz
Old 04-11-2003, 01:00 PM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies,

How's it going. Oh TGIFFFFF !!
I'm so ready for the weekend its not even funny.
Lets see, tomorrow since it will be crapy out, I'll be cleaning. Sunday I'll be outside with playing. I can't wait to begin planting flowers, I'm really jealous cause lindaT has almost all her's done waaaaaaaah

Its still SOSDD, but I think its more S lately

How's everyone diet going ? mine stinks, pee uuuuu.

Well my friends, I'm must run.
Have a blessed weekend and enjoy.

Love, Leenie
Old 04-11-2003, 01:34 PM   #4  
CIN

Hi Y'All (as they say in Kentucky)

We are going to see Disney on Ice tonight with all 4 grandchildren and 2 daughters......the entire gang is coming here to my place for a Dinner of Roast Beef,Potatoes,Corn Noodles,salad & rolls! (That is IF...........I get busy REAL fast!)

I was not expecting them until 5 but daughter had to drop of 3 and take the little one to the Dr...............having a reaction from some shots yesterday..................sooooooooooooooo he should be pretty cranky if he can go at all!

Liz.have fun.it will be worth all the prep time!

I am happy to report the diet & exercise is going very well for me this week! ............................

Happy Week-end to all and to all a Good Night ( early!)

Cin
Old 04-11-2003, 03:01 PM   #5  

Hi everyone....it is my birthday today....the big 60....that sure seems strange.....to be out of the 50's.....will check in later....I am on my way to a pedicure....a nice treat......see you later.

April
Old 04-11-2003, 03:20 PM   #6  

Happy Birthday April

I hope you saw the birthday thread I started.

Have a great day!

Eliz
Old 04-11-2003, 03:56 PM   #7  

Happy Birthday April, you young chick !

Today is my day for a pedicure and manicure, and tomorrow I will be modeling in a Fashion Bug show at the store in my area. I did one show in March and had so much fun!

Sunday, I'll be watching the NASCAR race and then going to bingo.

Next week, it is FINALLYgoing to warm up, so maybe I can get more than a few decent walks in! YAYYYYY !
Closed Thread