Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2003, 08:17 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday April 2nd

Good Morning,

Just starting this bad boy up.

BBL, Love Leenie
Old 04-02-2003, 10:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Morning gang!
It is BUSY around here, but I just wanted to say hi.
Don't forget to post your exercise on the exercise post.
I hope nobody got "tricked" to bad yesterday.
I didn't believe a thing anybody told me all day long
so nobody got me. :-)
hope everybody has a Blessed day!
hugs,
Cathy
Old 04-02-2003, 10:20 AM   #3  
CIN

Good Morning Gals!

Hope it is Springy and warm wherever you all are! It is supposed to hit 72 here today and is already beautiful.

I had to take my car to the garage and drive hubby to work so I would have wheels today..............ran and got a haircut on the way back! Yeah.one errrand completed!

We are going to get away tomorrow night.IT is our anniversary and we are going to Cincinati overnite and going to a favorite conservatory there Friday! I am loking forward to it and it is supposed to be 80! Yeah!

I will walk later this morning OUTDOORS!

I laughed reading all of the post last night but after 3 jam packed meetings I was pooped...................we had meetings in the 60's and 70's....everyone shedding those winter coats motivates them to come!Motivates me too!

Have a great Weds......................pat someone on the back today.We all have "battles"and need the "pats"...........

Cin
Old 04-02-2003, 11:50 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Congrats Cin on your Anniversary tomorrow!
how many years have yall been together?
I hope yall have a wonderful time!
I'm sure yall will!
hugs,
Cathy
Old 04-02-2003, 11:55 AM   #5  

Talking Hey everybody!

Kids are on spring break...so it has just been one big party!

DD 11 had a sleep over Sunday night, dd 11 and dd5 slept over at their Gramma's last night with their cousins and today I go pick them up and dd 5 is having a little friend sleep over....oh boy it is a busy one!

Other than that just trying to stay on top of the details of life.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Liz
Old 04-02-2003, 12:10 PM   #6  

Liz it is weird to me that your kids are on Spring break. Around here everyone goes either the week before or after Easter.

Cin that is so great that you get to spend a romantic evening with hubby.

The weather here is nice today but I can see it is going to be a cold on indside. I already had to turn to air down they were freezing me out this morning. The tanning beds are right across the hall from my office and they get hot so we have to keep it cold but there wasn't anyone in them this morning so it was extra cold.

Why is it when I plan to workout something always gets in the way?
Old 04-02-2003, 04:53 PM   #7  
CIN

Default Anniversary

THIRTY TWO.....YES THIRTY TWO YEARS!

Here is the good news......a woman joined WWer Monday and she said she manages a Hilton here.....I ask her if she could get me a room for a good price in Cincinnati.............half kidding.she called today and got us a room for $49.!!!! I checked it out on the Internet...........$169 a night is the rate for the one downtown Cincinnati.isnt that wonderful? I thought so! We are blessed indeed!

Later gals
Cin
Old 04-02-2003, 11:13 PM   #8  

Hi everyone

It is rather late in the day...after 8 P.M. It snowed yesterday...we got about 3 inches. Today I was supposed to go to coffee with friends....the roads didn't look too good. One friend called...she wasn't coming because of the roads....another friend called...she said the main roads were just wet. So off I went to coffee.....I needed to get out among my friends...then I went to Wal Mart after.

Last week I stopped using the light box...after about 4 days...I noticed ..I was starting to feel down again. So after being without the light box for about 6 days....I started to use it again yesterday....am feeling better today.

After
Closed Thread