Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 07-29-2012, 12:31 PM   #76  
on a journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope4me View Post
Hi Rose and welcome. Please do join us! Tell us about yourself.

Ohio, how is the anxiety?

Brvsfan, what a bad week! I hope the weekend is going much better for you.

Tomorrow I work my part time job. Whine, whine, lol. I would love to give it up if I get the other job.
It is ever present I'm afraid. The Dr has me on Buspar to help control it but it is still a struggle. I am thankful that I can function. The only thing I can do it to take things one day at a time. Thank you for asking. *hug*

Welcome to the thread, Rose.

Last edited by Lisa_C; 07-29-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Lisa_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:14 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 128.5/128.5/113

Height: 5ft 2

Thanks for the warm welcome. Ah I'm bad at introducing myself. Alright... I'm a junior right now and I've been struggling with depression and anxiety for several years now. I mostly have the depression and anxiety relatively in check but the past few months have been really rough and I'm really slipping back into it. It's really difficult trying to maintain grades in school, keep up my "summer job", lose weight, and handle family drama when you're depressed. Hopefully things will look up soon.
Rose Elizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #78  
Opera geek

S/C/G: 200/158/150

Height: 5'9''

Hi Rose!!!

Just checking in, can't reply to everyone but I hope Hope gets the job!
Orchestrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:03 AM   #79  
No longer super size!!!

S/C/G: 282/ticker/190

Height: 6' 0"

WOW! There's a party going on in here!!!!

Hope, good luck with the job! I hope it works out for you!

Rose and Ohio, hang in there, and try and take it one day at a time. We understand how you feel.

Vermont, NICE PICS! Looking good!

brvsfan, I hope things get better for you. It sucks when it seems like the universe has it "in for you" or something.

Me, well I received my test results, I do have an underactive thyroid. My doctor started me on 50 mcg of levothyroxine. I am really hoping it helps with some of my issues, especially the hair loss, depression, fatigue, dry skin, and sluggish metabolism. She did a full metabolic panel, everything else was normal, but my TSH was indeed elevated. My T3 and T4 were a little off as well. I am ready for it to cool off here, it's hot as all **** here and I miss running at the lake. I'm afraid to run at night and I can't get myself out the house early enough before it's too hot to run.

to anyone I missed!

Last edited by grneyedmustang; 07-31-2012 at 09:05 AM.
grneyedmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:11 PM   #80  
Trying.....

S/C/G: 248/ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Thanks for all the support guys . I really appreaciate it. Things are going much better. My thumb is pretty much healed and I got my permanent crown put on today. I did gain some of that 6 pounds back but I exected it so I was prepared. I haven't checked in in a while mainly because I work on computers all day at work so when I'm no working I often try to avoid them.

Welcome Rose!

grneyed I'm glad that the testing showed something, not that it i necessarily a good thing, but now you know what it is so you can hit it hard.

Ohio I hope the new meds help you out.

fo everyone. Hang in there!
brvsfan99 is offline   Reply With Quote