Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 08:33 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Monday, March 31st

Good Morning !

WOW the month is gone.

I hade a great week of dieting

The weekend was good, got some cleaning done, and I'm starting to scope the place because I'm having some new guests at easter, which means cleaning up more than usual... you know how it is. I can't believe its only 3 weeks away......(biting nails).

How was your weekend, did anyone do anything exciting ? the weather was crapy, we even had a little snow yesterday and its so cold this am. But spring is in the air.

GG, BBL, Love, Leenie
Old 03-31-2003, 11:37 AM   #2  

Leen head my way after you are done.

My weekend was pretty good. We got our deck built so now it is time to plan for furniture. Right now I can't put anything on it b/c we still have to seal it but it has to dry out for a week first.

The weather here was crazy over the weekend. The lows for Saturday and Sunday were in the 30's. That is unheard of for this time of year here. I bet that will be the last of it though. Soon I will be beggin to come stay with some of you so that I can get out of the heat.

The day is really just getting started for me so there isn't to much to tell. I'll chech back in a little later. Bye
Old 03-31-2003, 02:14 PM   #3  

Hi Leenie & Kemp

Leenie......you were talking about cleaning before company comes....I always do that. My DH used to get upset years ago....when I would clean all day before company comes in the evening. I have talked to other women at times....about this.....they all do the same thing....it must be a women thing.

We had a sort of quiet weekend.....on Friday night DH & I went to DS3 & his GF's house & played Yahtzee....we brought our dog to play with DS's new puppy....by the end of the evening....I was covered with dog hair.

Yesterday DS3 & his GF came over with their pup....we sat on the deck....they want their pup to get socialized. I guess it's good for our dog Charlie also.

It is a beautiful day here....+8C.

April
Old 03-31-2003, 05:00 PM   #4  

Default Survived my 3 12 hour nights!

...barely! I am now back to the land of the living~

Hope all is well!

Talk to you all sooooooon~

Eliz
Closed Thread