Can't sleep so here I am. I've been doing a lot of thinking and getting myself remotivated to get back on WW. Chris says he will do it with me so we will officially begin April 1st. I'd so planned to have off 30 lbs by now but I won't look at all the yesterdays....
I know the plan works and I can lose on it. I bought wisely when I went grocery shopping knowing we were going to do this so there's stuff in the house ... no excuses for me!!! I HAVE to do it this time.....I turn 46 next month and I keep letting time disappear instead of my fat.
I've been thinking of the 10 most important reasons I want to or need to lose... importance not in any particular order...and some reasons are purely greedy on my part....
1) prevention of diabetes which runs in my family
2) clothes to fit and I will look like a human and not a rhino
3) to get smaller than my sister for the first time in 25 years
4) to be healthier before I have surgery in the future
5) to make past boyfriends/fiances see what they missed
6) to be alive and well for Chris and Dad
7) remove the wall of fat I've used for 25 yrs and get back control of ME again instead of letting someone else keep me bound
8) to be able to run and play with Ian w/o panting for breath
9) prove to myself and others that I CAN do it ....I always feel that because I am fat, people think I am lazy...stereotyped
10)find my once perky boobs.....or get a boob job if they are goners (sick of having road rash nipples
Ladies lets all get back on the wagon April 1st.......together we can do it!!! I know I need major support....what about you???