Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 08-30-2011, 04:20 PM   #1  
MRG

S/C/G: 217/217/175

Height: 5'2

Wink Anxiety VS head up!!

So yesterday I had a good day at work, but out of sudden I started getting overwhelmed with school and I fealt so anxious that I end up at Wendys fast restaurant and I order a spicy chicken sanwich combo which includes fries and a Medium coke and ofcourse I felt so guilty after eating it. So to make my self feel better and balance my calorie intake since I had a good healthy eating meals during the day and at night time I had a delicious hamburger but totally bad for my body...lol I decided to go for a jog/ walk. It has been a while since I last ran or walk a far distance but on the other hand it sure clear my mind. I jog/walk a total of 3 miles and I bike for another 3 miles. It clear my mind so much and I felt so good about myself and school that I decided to challange myself. I told my self that from now on I'm going to write my feelings and emotions on my notepad for 90 days. Also my friend told me to go on bodybuilding.com and follow up workouts that will help me get rid of the fat. SO today I weight my self and I lost 2 pounds that I been working out by riding my bike. I feel good and I just hope that I can loose 15 pounds wich is my short term goal Let's do this!!
Michellerg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:22 PM   #2  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

That sounds like a great way of dealing with your emotions, I hope it works well for you! Make sure to keep your notebook handy.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote