Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-28-2011, 01:28 AM   #1  
huggle83

Default pills with more pills??

ok, im trying to cut my calories but having trouble, cause I want to eat too much food. But I feel hungry...... Im on Pristiq and Lamictal for depression, I was wondering if anybody had taken appetite supressants with these meds? I am not going to be able to cut back without some help.....
missmeliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:35 AM   #2  
huggle83

and why isnt my signature working.....
Old 05-28-2011, 01:41 AM   #3  
huggle83

did it work
Old 05-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #4  
One day at a time..

S/C/G: 264/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

I can see your sig

As for your appetite question, I had the same problem. I did a lot of research and found a supplement called Glucomannan. I take two every morning and it seriously curbs my appetite. It is a soluble fiber that turns to a kind of gel in your stomach, keeping your appetite suppressed. The great thing about it is that it is a natural product, plus it has added benefits of help with constipation and can help lower cholesterol.

Hope this helps.
MizCandula is offline   Reply With Quote