You're on Page 36 of 38
Go to
  • DATE: 5/6/2014

USERNAME/REAL NAME: CrimsonTears/Alwyn

BIRTHDAY: August 30

MARITAL STATUS: ENGAGEDDDDDDDD

SPOUSE’S NAME: Josh

CHILDREN/AGES: None yet

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Medieval Reenactment, artsy stuff like pottery and drawing

PETS: 4 dogs and (technically 3) 1 cat, and one cat looking down from above.

TOP WEIGHT: 260

CURRENT WEIGHT: arround 235( haven't weighed myself in awhile...)

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'3"

EYE COLOR: Olive Green/Hazel

HAIR COLOR: faded black with ginger red roots~

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Pac Northwest

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: well....food.....and my depression

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm not going to give up!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

I'm caraaaaaaaaazzzzyyyy!!!!!!!!! In the good way. And I seem to always have the best advice for everything. >.< I've been dubbed the 1903 upper Dr. Phil. Lol!
  • DATE: 5/24/14

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Karly/Karla

BIRTHDAY: Dec 31

MARITAL STATUS: Single

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: None

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: space and science related things, crafting (knitting, crochet, cross-stitch and assorted other things), reading; I'm a very boring person.

PETS: none

TOP WEIGHT: 208

CURRENT WEIGHT: 186

GOAL WEIGHT: 135

HEIGHT: 5'1"

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: mousy brown, a few gray strands appearing.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: SE PA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: no motivation, bingeing and an arthritic knee preventing me from exercising like I used to

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'll let you know when I find it.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm horribly shy and introverted so I lurk a lot. It takes a while for me to get comfortable posting on sites like this. I'm always afraid I'll look like a fool.
  • DATE: 05/25/2014

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Kat

BIRTHDAY: 12/22/1984

MARITAL STATUS: common law

SPOUSE’S NAME: Rob

CHILDREN/AGES: n/a

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Blogging, Photography, Reading and hanging out with friends

PETS: Yes, a puppy named Ellie

TOP WEIGHT: 450-500?

CURRENT WEIGHT: 450-500?

GOAL WEIGHT: 200

HEIGHT: 6'0

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Ontario, Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:Sticking to diets and exercise

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: If I can get weight loss surgery to help me lose some weight so I can be more mobile.

• I guess I never filled one of these out...

DATE: 5/27/14

USERNAME/REAL NAME: MonteCristo / Antonia

BIRTHDAY: 11/7/1985

MARITAL STATUS: single

SPOUSE’S NAME: N/A

CHILDREN/AGES: N/A

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading / Movies / Crochet / Baking /

PETS: 3yo lab mix Sydney, 3yo Silver Tabbies Alexei & Lyla

TOP WEIGHT: 245

CURRENT WEIGHT: 242

GOAL WEIGHT: 145

HEIGHT: 5'6"

EYE COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Arkansas

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: "I don't like food, I LOVE it"

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've been successful before, losing over 60lbs. I can do it again.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have 8 younger brothers and sister and we are all very close.
  • Newbie over here
    Hi there! It's really comforting to find people who face issues that I do in the quest for health, I'm so happy to have found this community, so here's me.

DATE: July 28, 2014

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Chelaina

BIRTHDAY: January 11

CHILDREN/AGES: No kids yet, just a sweet nephew who just passed 1 month

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to read and watch WAY too many TV shows, playing softball and volleyball, crafting, and I love music but I have no talent for it

PETS: 2 dogs and 3 kitties

TOP WEIGHT: 266

CURRENT WEIGHT: 266

GOAL WEIGHT: 160

HEIGHT: 5'4"

EYE COLOR: blue/green, depending on what I'm wearing

HAIR COLOR: blonde, but it's dyed brown right now

OCCUPATION: I work in a group home for girls in fostercare with behavioral issues, and as a cashier at a local store. Busy busy

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Western Washington

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Finding and keeping my motivation and will power. I have a lot of goals and good intentions and I tend to trip up and not meet them. Some of the time it's due to losing the battle with depression and anxiety. I have PCOS as well, which, of course, makes everything a bit harder.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: This community, I think. Plus I recently graduated from college and have done a lot of growing up and learning about myself in the last couple months.

Nothing I can think of! I'm a big nerd who would rather curl up on the couch with some tea and the 5th season of Supernatural than do anything else. And I love making new friends, so... hello
  • Seriously Debated
    I questioned posting on this forum but am pulling out all the stops on this weight loss effort so here it goes:

DATE: 8/6/14

USERNAME/REAL NAME: fool4fotos/Pat

BIRTHDAY: 8/13

MARITAL STATUS: living with my best friend

SPOUSE’S NAME: Jerry

CHILDREN/AGES: Katie 25, Kandace 23, Callen 19, Jace 17

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: photography, gardening, hiking

PETS: Mike a lab/rott mix

TOP WEIGHT: 235

CURRENT WEIGHT: 230.6

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'8"

HAIR COLOR: Dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: IL

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Overeating and lack of activity when I'm depressed.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Have come the closest to a diagnosis and I believe me and my doctor have finally found the correct combination of medications that keep my mind more focused and positive. In doing so I also realize the importance of using other methods of fighting my condition to stay in a healthier state both mentally and physically.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? It has been a long battle to find myself....40+ years actually. Some in my life would call it a life wasted, I call it a new beginning.
  • DATE: October 8, 2014

USERNAME/REAL NAME: marnielee23/ Marnie Lee Madnikoff

BIRTHDAY: 11/23/1984

MARITAL STATUS: single

SPOUSE’S NAME: n/a

CHILDREN/AGES: none

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: movies, tv shows, animals

PETS: 3 cats, Ginxx, Tygriss and Meyer

TOP WEIGHT: 361

CURRENT WEIGHT: 361

GOAL WEIGHT: 175

HEIGHT: 5'8"

EYE COLOR: Green

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Binge Eating Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, Chronic backpain

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Mindset to overcome my problems and not let them take over my life.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Not Sure
  • Really struggling to try to fit in on this site, hopefully this will help?

DATE: October 10, 2014

USERNAME/REAL NAME: LadyKay/Kay

BIRTHDAY: June 20

MARITAL STATUS: Engaged

SPOUSE’S NAME: Will

CHILDREN/AGES: Step children, all girls; 9, 5, and 3.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Gaming, technology, rock collecting, aikido, random research, card making

PETS: 1 small dog

TOP WEIGHT: 230

CURRENT WEIGHT: 218

GOAL WEIGHT: 130

HEIGHT: 5" 8"

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Red

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: First try at it. Getting over sugar addiction is the biggest challenge right now.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I never tried before because I knew it couldn't just be a "diet" it had to be a lifestyle change in order for me to be successful and maintain. I knew I had to accept that and let go of old patterns before I would even try dieting.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I do struggle with mental health issues but am quite open about it. I'm a little socially awkward and may not always say the right thing, so don't be afraid to ask me questions or let me know if I'm out of line. New to forums, new to dieting, looking for support from an online community as I have very little in my personal life outside of my fiance.
  • Bio
    DATE: 01/25/2015

USERNAME/REAL NAME: docal/Misty

BIRTHDAY: 02/19/1980

CHILDREN/AGES: Daughter/11

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Guitar, computer programming, reading

PETS: None

TOP WEIGHT: 220

CURRENT WEIGHT: 210

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'5

HAIR COLOR: Black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Time and little support. I have a roommate that makes for feel very uncomfortable when I workout in front of him. My every day routine also makes timing very difficult.
    ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I've spent years battling self esteem issues. At one point I was down to 160lbs and gained it all back. I can honestly say when I weighed that much I was happiest I have every been.
  • Moved back to MI and it's been downhill since!
    First name: Sommer

Geographical location: Michigan

Marital Status: Divorced

Children/Ages: 4 Sons (21, 16, 7 & 1)

Pets:Miniature Schnauzer

Hobbies/Interests:Reading, spirituality, thrifting, crafting, and cooking.

Height:5'4

Eye/Hair Color: Brown Eyes, Red Hair

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: This coming Sunday... February 22, 2015

Starting Weight:155

Present Weight:255 (Got on the scale yesterday for the last time for 30 days!)

Goal Weight: 150

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: I moved back to MI a couple of years ago and have been faced with depression from the lack of sun, family structures and diagnosed as bipolar can't help!! The monotony makes it hard to stay focused.

Following any specific plan: I am ordering the Optifast (which hopefully will be here by Saturday) and joining the gym Friday. The plane for the gym is 3-4 days a week.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I'm ten years older with two more children and now single. I don't have the same support system that I had before.

Anything else you would like to share with us: It would be really nice to meet people in the surrounding Metro Detroit area.
  • DATE: Feb. 24th 2014

USERNAME/REAL NAME: KrisWecker/Kristen

BIRTHDAY: August 5th

MARITAL STATUS: Married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Brian

CHILDREN/AGES: No Children

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Photography, cooking,

PETS: Ruby, our rescue spaniel/retriever mix

TOP WEIGHT: 300

CURRENT WEIGHT: 275

GOAL WEIGHT: 130

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Dishwater Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Missouri

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Food has always been my comfort and support system when things get rough, and things are REALLY rough right now.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Honestly, I don't know what's different this time. And perhaps that's not a great mindset to come into this with, but I have to try something, and I need a community that supports me. Desperate times and desperate measures.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Since this is the depression forum, I guess that I'm usually on wellbutrin and prozac. Unfortunately, I can't currently afford my medications, on which I was actually doing quite well keeping my weight at least level on.
  • DATE: July 27, 2015

USERNAME/REAL NAME: MercuryStardust/Liz

BIRTHDAY: August 27

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES:

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, cooking, baking, dancing, knitting, ukulele, napping

PETS: Two beagles

TOP WEIGHT: 290

CURRENT WEIGHT: 290

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

EYE COLOR: Dark green

HAIR COLOR: Dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Snacking in the night, making sure I am exercising daily. And carbs.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am in danger of developing diabetes and it has also come to the point where I cannot do all the things I used to be able to do.

• DATE: November 8, 2015

USERNAME/REAL NAME: McMurphy/Megan

BIRTHDAY: August 5, 1994

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, Art, Cooking, Science, Writing

PETS: Cat

TOP WEIGHT: 210ish

CURRENT WEIGHT: 180ish? I'm scared to check

GOAL WEIGHT: 145

HEIGHT: 5'5"

HAIR COLOR: Red/Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Michigan

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Not caving in when my boyfriend or family member wants to eat unhealthy foods.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Making more of an effort to track my diet.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU: My biggest challenge right now is my relationship and the way I've let it change my diet over the past year. A year ago I was at my goal weight and had maintained this for a year and a half. I was dating someone else at the time and living with my parents. Right before Christmas '14 I ended this relationship to begin dating my current boyfriend. I soon discovered how unhealthy his eating habits are - and how unhappy this would make me. He has never had a problem with excess weight. If anything, he needs to gain it. At 5'10" and 130ish lbs, I wouldn't expect him to understand my plight. Over the year we've spent together I've gained about 30lbs, as most of the time it has been easier to cave in and eat what he chooses rather than argue in favor of healthy (expensive) foods. It wasn't all his fault though. After awhile I started to make the same unhealthy choices, and I went into a deep depression. Over time I realized how unhappy I was in this relationship, and yet I still haven't found the courage to walk away. I miss my ex and realized months ago what I lost by leaving him, but the part of me that cares about my boyfriend has made it impossible to leave. I wish I had that strength. I just wish I had my life back.

Sorry for the rambling story. I needed to write that though.
  • DATE: 1/15/16

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Leigh Anne

BIRTHDAY: 4/6/86

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES:

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, drawing, reading, studying history and world cultures

PETS: Syd- Husky/ Lab mix
    Marley- Husky/ Lab mix
    D'Artagnan- Cat
    Nan- Husky/ Lab mix (Marley's mom)
    Rita- Purebred Siberian Husky (and Syd's mom!)

TOP WEIGHT: 225 lbs.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 210 lbs.

GOAL WEIGHT: 140 lbs.

HEIGHT: 5'1"

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Alabama, US

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Giving up constantly due to depression.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: It just needs to be done.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm a very shy person and a little awkward. It took a lot for me to join this forum but I've been battling this alone for too long. Hopefully reaching out like this will help.
  • DATE: 1/28/2016

USERNAME/REAL NAME: jensmarty/jen

BIRTHDAY: 02/25

MARITAL STATUS: With the love of my life

SPOUSE’S NAME: K

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Studying/School, Spending time with loved ones and pets, Netflix

PETS: 2 pits, 2 cats

TOP WEIGHT: 218

CURRENT WEIGHT: 214

GOAL WEIGHT: 160-170

HEIGHT: 5'1.5"

HAIR COLOR: Ash Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Colorado

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Lack of motivation due to Bipolar, and my eating disorder

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Mail Order diet, will take the stress out of food prep

I was recently diagnosed with Bipolar, which has manifested itself as anxety, depression, OCD, and bulimia over the years. I gained weight due to constant med trials.