You're on Page 16 of 38
Go to
  • DATE: Sept 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Sally

BIRTHDAY: Sept 29

MARITAL STATUS: Divorced

SPOUSE’S NAME: who?

CHILDREN/AGES: 2 autistic boys, 8 & 10 yrs

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: chatting on computer, music, movies, gardening my family.

PETS: 5 cats, 4 s, 2 rabbits

TOP WEIGHT: 13.9 stone (size 18)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 13 stone (size 16/18)

GOAL WEIGHT: at least 11 stone (size 12/14)

HEIGHT: 5'8"

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: light brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: South Coast, UK

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: comfort eating and boredom eating

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: support, advice, example!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?: been on antidepressants for 9 years .
  • DATE: 9-22-06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: nls35/Nancy

BIRTHDAY: 12-28-70

MARITAL STATUS: married

SPOUSE’S NAME: James

CHILDREN/AGES: 1 daughter/14

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading

PETS: 2 dogs and 2 cats

TOP WEIGHT: 225-230

CURRENT WEIGHT: unsure but think around 225

GOAL WEIGHT: 115

HEIGHT: 4'11

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: red mostly

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: NC-USA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I think it would be substituting (sp?) food for everything that is wrong in my life.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: hopefully I'll have the support I need

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?I hope to be here for others also!
  • I am trying to use the weight lose tracker I am not that savvy with things like this who knows when you will my pic...
  • Here's my Bio, everyone!

DATE: September 27th, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: TillyGirl04/Eleanore

BIRTHDAY: May 18th, 1987

MARITAL STATUS: Engaged (does that count?? )

SPOUSE’S NAME: Will

CHILDREN/AGES: No Children...a little too young for that now..

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Scrapbooking, Reading, Writing, Editing, Filming, Movie- Watching, Fitness (sometimes)...

PETS: Dog: Tilly (Hence my username... Eleanore was unavailable)...

TOP WEIGHT: The heaviest I have ever been is 224 Ouch..

CURRENT WEIGHT: 202.... I know I have a way to go but, it's inspiring to know that I have come so far already!

GOAL WEIGHT: 150.. My Dr. told me I shouldn't shoot for any lower than that because I have a big frame and according to all those tests they do where they pinch the fat and everything, I have 143LBS of lean body mass, and he guesses this will go up seven pounds or so since I'll be doing weight training... I'm happy with that weight though because I know that I'm never going to be a 120lb girl.... it's just impossible because of my bones so.. Im happy with being who I am..

HEIGHT: 5'7"

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

OCCUPATION: I work part time at a bookstore, and go to college full time.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: I live in a suburb of Los Angeles, CA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I get migraine headaches and have asthma, and these are triggered by many things---exercize being one of them... so I get kind of scared to exercize a lot because I dont want to trigger anything and I don't really know how to gage my impact.. When I exercize, I like to go all out and just, do it because I feel like if I don't then I am wasting my time... I like to feel it... so I end up overdoing it... this is my biggest problem.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:
    Well I just go at my own pace, and don't worry if I don't break a sweat everyday... because I need to safely do this.... so instead of going jogging, or riding vigorously on the bike, Ill take a nice stroll, or steady my pace on the bike.. so far it has been working...

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
    I appreciate all of the support I have been getting here. I am determined to lose this weight. I am 19 and feel WAY older because of my lack of energy and losing the weight is something I have to do to get my life back...
    Im always here if anyone needs some support as well...
  • DATE: September 29, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: kella

BIRTHDAY: 18 Feb. 1984

MARITAL STATUS: Single

SPOUSE’S NAME: None

CHILDREN/AGES: None of those, either.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I'm a student, so my hobbies and interests naturally include procrastination, lying to professors, staying up all night, and the occasional bout of binge drinking.

PETS: 2 cats of my own (Jasper and Vivian), plus my roommate's cat Lotus (aka "Get the **** off the counter; I think you'd make a nice pair of gloves")

TOP WEIGHT: Not sure, but it's around my current weight by 10lbs.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 228

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'2"

EYE COLOR: Gray

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Tennessee

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Just getting started, so I suppose we'll find out, won't we?

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: This is actually the first real attempt. Although I think the support of all the lovely people here will help tremendously.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I can fly.
  • about candy potts
    DATE: 10/4/06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: candy

BIRTHDAY: 10/8/85

MARITAL STATUS: living with my boyfriend in reno nevada, just moved here from southern california missing california!

SPOUSE’S NAME: gary

CHILDREN/AGES: none

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: music, movies, people who can loss weight! :P

PETS: cat:bear bear

TOP WEIGHT: 170

CURRENT WEIGHT: ? i think 170 again! i weighed 170 in 2003 and now i am back

GOAL WEIGHT: 115

HEIGHT: 5'4

EYE COLOR: green/blue

HAIR COLOR: blonde highlites

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: reno nevada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: emotional eating and beign bored so i eat more than nessasary

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: the support of you all, last time in 2003 i lost 40 pounds and a lot of it was to do with online support.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? i am a very sweet and loving person, who just needs some support and guidance in a lot of ways in life...any one who can help me out that would be awesome. i have been going through a lot of stress this year, and ive gained 25-30 this year alone since december ...

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN US ON THE DAILY THREAD AFTER POSTING YOUR BIO... THANK YOU !![/QUOTE]
  • DATE: October 7th 06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Amber

BIRTHDAY: October 14th 83

MARITAL STATUS: Married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Eddie

CHILDREN/AGES: Daughter almost 4yo Son almost 5yo

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Marine Aquariums, my kids, the beach, all animals

PETS: Some fish, 2 cats and a snake

TOP WEIGHT: 180 (went from 110 to 180 in 2 years)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 162

GOAL WEIGHT: 120

HEIGHT: 5' 7"

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Blonde with black underneith

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Cape Coral, Florida and Fairbanks, Alaska

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Exercise

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am back in my old eating habits, so there is no way i can't lose weight.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I love fried foods lol
  • DATE: October 11, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Sugarfreeprincess / Tasha

BIRTHDAY: 10/13/83

MARITAL STATUS: happily engaged

SPOUSE’S NAME: marc

CHILDREN/AGES: just our 1 year old puppy named lilly and 6 month old kitty Addy

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: anyhing crafty! knitting, sewing, scrapbooking, beading, crochet... hiking, COFFEE!!

PETS: look above

TOP WEIGHT: 160

CURRENT WEIGHT: 135

GOAL WEIGHT: 120

HEIGHT: 5 foot 2

EYE COLOR: *green*

HAIR COLOR: dark dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: vancouver wa, PNW

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: soo many it seems! marc is one of them.. i love him to death and would never turn away but he loves eating, especially going out to eat. he always says i need to eat more and that i am thin enough. perfection gets in the way. and he loves spending time with me and makes it hard for me to go to the gym since he loves planning events. i guess its my fault too... i just have to put my foot down and say no.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: this isnt really a time frame. my healthy attitude is continuous and i deen to make 100% effort throughout my lifespan. i just need to buckle down and MAKE time to achieve my goal. mainatining it will be simple.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? i have a blog that keeps me in check with my goals...
  • DATE:10/11/06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: gaia_1109 (Gaia)/Wilma

BIRTHDAY:12/3/82

MARITAL STATUS:single

SPOUSE’S NAME:n/a

CHILDREN/AGES:n/a

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Curves workouts, (used to be) martial arts and kickboxing, (also used to be) yoga, talking on the phone, watching movies, going to the beach, shopping!

PETS: n/a

TOP WEIGHT:236

CURRENT WEIGHT:234.8

GOAL WEIGHT:150

HEIGHT:5'5"

EYE COLOR:brown

HAIR COLOR:dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:California

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Snacking, especially at night time.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm trying a new program this time: LA WeightLoss, and also I'm so desperate to lose weight that I think I will stay OP this time.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm a vegetarian, was vegan for 6 years, raised by two vegan parents and lived the holistic, all natural lifestyle growing up. These days, I make some compromises 'cause natural food can be expensive. Also, part of my goal is to get back in shape to be able to go back to martial arts/kickboxing/etc. I feel uncomfortable right now with that.
  • DATE: 10/30

USERNAME/REAL NAME: LookingForHope16/ Erika Leigh

BIRTHDAY: 3/2

MARITAL STATUS: Engaged

SPOUSE’S NAME: Amanda

CHILDREN/AGES: Furbabies -- Grace and Sweetie!! ( 4 and 4 months)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Writing, Computers, Typing

PETS: Read above

TOP WEIGHT: 293

CURRENT WEIGHT: 289

GOAL WEIGHT: 253 ( By Christmas!) 200 -- eventually

HEIGHT: 5 Foot

EYE COLOR: Blue/Gree/Gray

HAIR COLOR: Black/Blond/Red/Black ( Natural Mind You!)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Alabama

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Staying active and interested!! Learning what is going to work for me!!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm not at my mothers anymore and I have more control over my life!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Umm.....I can't think of anything right now!!
  • DATE: 11/02

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Northernstar / Lindsey

BIRTHDAY: 10/21

MARITAL STATUS: Newly Engaged

SPOUSE’S NAME: Chris

CHILDREN/AGES: None

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Writing, Music

PETS: 3 cats!

TOP WEIGHT: 267 (possible higher, this is the highest I've ever weighed myself at)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 265

GOAL WEIGHT: Ultimate goal - 140

HEIGHT: 5'7''

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Ontario, Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Keeping on plan! I have never successfully lost any significant amount of weight. I don't think I've even stuck to a plan for longer than a few weeks.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Well... we'll see! I feel like I've hit rock bottom. I've never felt like this before. All I can do is keep trying.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I've struggled with depression my whole life. I need to get in control of my depression, my weight and my LIFE!
  • DATE: 11.04.06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: eightbitgirl/Caro

BIRTHDAY: 12.02

MARITAL STATUS: in a relationship

SPOUSE’S NAME: J

CHILDREN/AGES: n/a

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: watching sports, art, meteorology, music, computer geekery, etc

PETS: 4 kittens

TOP WEIGHT: freaking 200.

CURRENT WEIGHT: freaking 200.

GOAL WEIGHT: 120-ish.

HEIGHT: 5'6

EYE COLOR: green

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Texas

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: people around me tempting me..

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I won't allow myself to be tempted anymore

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I've suffered with eating disorders, depression, anxiety, all kinds of fun and wonderful issues.. I've been looking for a support group for so long, and of all things, I found you guys through a Google search at like 1 in the morning on a Saturday. I work for a psychiatrist, so I know a bit about meds and side effects and feeling horrible.
  • DATE: 11/8/06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: mimithatsme/Pam

BIRTHDAY: 5/14/66

MARITAL STATUS: Married 10 yrs second time /1st was 21yrs ago for 2 yrs

SPOUSE’S NAME: Randy

CHILDREN/AGES: 1 girl from previous Randi 20, 1 step husbands previous,Bre 16

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to go to church,my husband races go karts so we do that alot of weekends(he is real good too) and spend as much time as I can w/my grandson Christian 3

PETS: 1 blk Lab named Belle, a long haired mini chiuahua named Sassy,a new short haired chiuahua I am getting today,I think I am gonna name her Fancy,a cat named Olive and a love bird named Boppy. He was my moms before she went to heaven.

TOP WEIGHT: 207 (I am short and do not carry weight well)

CURRENT WEIGHT: weighed today and was more than I thought.....191

GOAL WEIGHT: 135

HEIGHT: 5'3

EYE COLOR: hazel

HAIR COLOR: right now it is kinda red w/blonde highlights.(I color)

OCCUPATION: Process of getting real estate liscense and help my husband he is a framer and I do hi books and payroll also.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Gray Court, South Carolina Hey Yall!!!

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Sweets and stress!!!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I hope being more accountable and writing down what I eat

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I am very out going and I love people. I tend to want to fix everyone and then never take time for myself. This is my biggest downfall. I am a people pleaser but don't know how to put myself in the picture. I am on a journey to find out who I am and learn to love ME and put more of ME in my life. I also shop when depressed. Buy clothes take them back alot!!! Ok thats it in a nut shell other than I love to talk!! Bet you figured that one out on your own huh!!
  • DATE: 11/11/06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: gggbdomino (my two favorite songs) and Maureen

BIRTHDAY: 9/08/71

MARITAL STATUS: married 10 year

SPOUSE’S NAME: Ernie

CHILDREN/AGES: none yet

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: music, movies, craft, reading

PETS: 1 cat reina

TOP WEIGHT: 248

CURRENT WEIGHT:212

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'4

EYE COLOR:green

HAIR COLOR: brown with some gray

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: denver Co

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: emotional eating

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm not sure

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? not right now, I'm feeling kind of low tonight. tired?