Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2002, 07:49 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Tuesday, August 20th - Daily

Ohhh wooooe is me !! The boss is back today so I can't play waaah.

Anyway, Good Morning Everyone.

Charlene congrats on joining Tops, I've heard lots of good things about it

I'm trying to stick to 1500 - 1600 calories a day, I think yesterday I went a bit over but I didn't do as bad as I normally would. I'm telling you girls, I will do this. This blob of a body will not ruin my life. It will take me some time but dang !!!!!!!! I'll get there.

Gotta Run !

Have a great day, and YEAH its finally raining here, we need it bad.

Love, Leens
Old 08-20-2002, 09:09 AM   #2  

Ahhhh, am finally in here. I couldn't get in yesterday.

Progress is going well in the kitchen. Yesterday, R had to rebuild a bit of an old wall and then he rewired. I will have 8 more outlets then before! He did make one boo boo but it's repairable. Never let a tired man handle a drill!.

Today I'm going to do some cleaning...why I don't know. There is a quarter of an inch of dust everywhere! I also want to mow the lawn since it's going to rain tomorrow.

Dietwise, I'm not even trying. I'm just glad that I made a lot of freezer meals ahead of time. I'm not stuffing myself, but fresh veggies are pretty much out. We usually buy salads when we get to the city, so that helps. Unfortunately, the city is 40 miles away!
Old 08-20-2002, 12:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Morning gang!

It's busy around here and I'm just getting on the puter. I should have known when my alarm didn't go off this morning and I missed my morning exercise that it was gonna be crazy the rest of the day. hehe

So now I am gonna have to put on my tennis shoes and go walk at the mall during lunch. Guess that is better then nothing.

I got to chat with LindaT and Mgerby for a little while last night - that was fun! First time I've found anybody in chat in a long time.

Hope everybody is having a good day!

Group Hug,
Cathy
Old 08-20-2002, 12:48 PM   #4  

Default Mornin'

Hi Ladies,

OK.. I got time to post finallly. Morning has been busy at work. It is looking more and more that this is going to turn into a "real" job.. I hope I didn't just jinx myself. Yes I got up and exercised at 5 am.. grrrr.. its too darned DARK at that time of the morning!

Leens, good going on the calorie counting. I am a big fan of it. I guess it's because I am a number person ( An Accounting Geek with a Math minor), so it fits for me. I use a software program to tally calories, but have you tried fitday? www.fitday.com is a web site that allows you to track calories.. they do have a lot of pre-set values, so if you need an approximation for something you ate, they should have it. It is free.

I made veggie couscous last nite so dinner tonight is leftover couscous and maybe some tofu. The chicken will more than likely still be frozen like a rock, so I need some sort of protein that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol. My kitchen is a pit and I have to IRON when I get home!! I want a nanny!!! Imagine, someone to cook, clean, decide what to make you for dinner, do my chores.. sigh

Well, off to the races again... tata for now. And it is nice to see a couple of new faces here.. Deb and Charlene. Be careful, soon you will be lost in the nut house with the rest of us.
Old 08-20-2002, 04:39 PM   #5  

Afternoon ladies,
Tippy I feel for you, we built our own house a year ago, it's alot of work and a lot of cleanup. We didn't move in until it was almost complete. We just needed trim. But we got some dust from that.
at least it's not a whole kitchen.Just think hownice it will be when it's done.
Have been doing great on the food so far this week. I just went out to the garden and picked 3 ears of corn. I think I had my alotment for carbs today, so I will have them tomorrow. I also am meeting a friend for a few beers tonite so I have to watch it.
anyway you all have a great evening, talk to you tomorrow.
Deb
Closed Thread