motivation??

• Hey ya'll! I'm a 22 year old college student from Texas and I am set to graduate college in August. I have always dreaded summer time, I hate wearing shorts and I cannot stand being in a swimsuit. For once in my college life I want to have the self confidence to buy a cute 2 piece bikini and show it off at the lake, pool or beach. All of my friends like to attend pool parties and I have always made up some lame excuse why I can't go. During the summers, I skip out on lake trips with friends bc I am not comfortable with the way I look. After all of this, you would think I would have the motivation to change but I don't. I just get more and more depressed and its awful. I have been missing so much class lately because I am so self conscious that I fell as if everyone is judging me and thinking that I need to hit the gym. When I do make it to class I sit in the very last row and try to make myself invisible. Its horrible and I just wish that for once I could get the confidence and motivation to do something about my weight so I can have the normal college experience just 1 time before I graduate.

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES OR ANYTHING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know. I am desperate for anything...
  • Up until 4 month ago I hated going to the gym or working out. My boyfriend (we lived together) would work out everyday and ask me if I wanted to work out, go on a walk or whatever and I never wanted to. Someone suggested to me to get the bodybugg and its prob the best thing I ever did. I know its a bit expensive but its worth every penny (and its on sale right now at 24hourfitness.com for 199). I don't know why, but seeing what I had to do to lose weight made it easier and totally motivated me. Now I go to the gym everyday, literally 7 days a week for the last four month. I think the only day I did not go was Thanksgiving and before that I prob hadn't gone to the gym in 6 months. And before I had never gone to the gym more than 2 times a week.