Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 06:51 PM   #91  
I've only just begun! :)

S/C/G: 338/Ticker/180

Height: 5' 10"

Leenie, hang in there. the pharma industry is a fickle one, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Sounds like a good buyout!
Old 10-15-2009, 10:30 PM   #92  
starting over again

S/C/G: 361/334/180

Height: 5'5"

for all that I didn't get a chance to tell ! We got accepted at an apartment that is within what we can afford! Not going to be homeless! Not going to have to live in car or with Mom! I was so worried when I didn't hear from them for 3 days past when they said they would have a decision! But all is OK! I am so happy!

will be gone for a little while doing paperwork for everything, but thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers

Last edited by lostbutstilltrying; 10-15-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:26 AM   #93  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

good morning friends, sorry I've been absent for a few days; but just quickly read all posts and a big to everyone. Leenie, I hope the buyout and transition doesn't stress you out too much. Mom, I agree with the poster who said 'you are a good mom because you are scared that you aren't'. Havish , thank you for the bomb disposal offer for DH that was sweet and hugs to everyone else. Oh and to Ohio!

DH got the notice that the UI Adjusditcator (??? I know that's not spelled right but it's 6:30 a.m.) will call for a phone interview later this week. So it will be some time before this is settled. Whatever
Old 10-16-2009, 09:27 AM   #94  

Good morning, all!

Lost - that is Excellent news! A new home is SO exciting!

Vermont - the red tape will kill you if you let it - don't let it! As the saying goes, don't let the b***ards grind you down!

Leenie - as I said to Vermont, don't let the b***ards grind you down! Hope the transition goes well!

hang in all!

Last edited by Havisham; 10-16-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:11 AM   #95  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Congrats Lost

Can't post to all.. I will catch up tomorrow.

Happy Friday
Old 10-17-2009, 06:34 AM   #96  
Biker Chick!

Good morning chicks, Happy Saturday to those who don't have to work...and to those who have off but have a ton to do, hope you get it accomplished

will try to say hi individually soon! (next day off isn't til Wed.)
Old 10-17-2009, 09:11 AM   #97  
starting over again

I woke up in a really good mood this morning (post pizza binge sugar high?) maybe its having the worry about a place to live off my back. Anyway - I feel ready to add a new challenge to my exercise routine and am going to go get a Yoga video - I have never done any Yoga in my entire life, so something may fall off, I have no idea - but I miss my flexibility from a few years ago and I think I'm ready for a new challenge!
Old 10-17-2009, 10:01 AM   #98  
Shrinkin' Salsa :P

S/C/G: 127/122/72 (kg)

Height: 5'9"

Hi there chickies,

I've been away for a bit, working on myself lots and whilst I've been reading along I haven't posted here much. But I have been reading along and I have been thinking of you all.

Right now I've been on my meds for something over a month, and (this episode of) my depression seems to be fading away. Things are more positive! And as a rather nice bonus, I seem to be able to concentrate on things better, for the first time in years

I just wanted to leave a note and say, especially to those struggling right now: please don't give up. We all have it inside each of us to get better, with the help from outside that's needed. But what's really essential is that we want to get better. So please keep going - one day, one hour, one minute at a time.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:47 PM   #99  
starting over again

thanks salsa chip, glad things are getting a little better for you too! One day at a time, everyday a little bit better
Old 10-17-2009, 02:57 PM   #100  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostbutstilltrying View Post
I woke up in a really good mood this morning (post pizza binge sugar high?) maybe its having the worry about a place to live off my back. Anyway - I feel ready to add a new challenge to my exercise routine and am going to go get a Yoga video - I have never done any Yoga in my entire life, so something may fall off, I have no idea - but I miss my flexibility from a few years ago and I think I'm ready for a new challenge!
Lost, yoga is a great exercise - I used to do it regularly BF (before fat) and it's amazing - it makes you feel like you bounce. Enjoy!
Old 10-18-2009, 11:00 AM   #101  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Going to work soon but as I was logging on I began to wonder why (besides you wonderful peeps of course) do I even belong to this site? I'm not even attempting to lose weight or work out. I eat way too much daily and most of the time give it no thought except for the usual guilt. This is a weight loss site after all and I'm definitely not participating in the journey. Humph...

But I hope you all have a great day!
Old 10-18-2009, 01:43 PM   #102  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Hope - I'm with you. That's why I'm just never posting here now.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:06 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

hope that is why i didnt post much and because there was in the past not many people posting. As I was signing in tonight I thought exactly what you wrote then like two seconds later I read yours...that is crazy...Cause Im not even trying every day I am guilty bout the crap I eat and I say well I already screwed up today I will do better or start tomorrow...but that tomorrow never comes....

Last edited by momof4under5; 10-18-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:03 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 162/155/115

Hello Ladies. Hope everyone has a good Monday.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:22 AM   #105  
Biker Chick!

Good morning ladies, I am thankful it's sunny here, that always helps me!

I hope that everyone continues to post here, whether or not you are having success with getting healthier body-wise, this part is good for our minds I think

today is the first day of my seasonal winter job, that I really don't like (understatement ) but I am thankful to HAVE a job. Hope everyone has a good day
Closed Thread