Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2002, 12:53 PM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday, July 10th

Good Afternoon,

Oh boy I just ate a huge salad w/eggs and turkey mmmmm I'm stuffed to the gills....actually my stomach kinda hurts

Whats up with you galies ??

Love, Leens

Oh I ate my crissant pocket for breakfast, steak & cheese mmmmmm and I ate it cold mmmmmmmmmmmm. haaaa.
Old 07-10-2002, 01:35 PM   #2  

Default Mornin'

Hi Leens and lurkers,

Mmm I love salads , especially with all the nummy summer veggies. I am having a gf over for dinner on Saturday and am making crab and shrimp salads. I'm gonna use GOOD lettuce, not that crappy iceberg junk..red leaf, raddichio, frissee, butter lettuce.. etc. I'm going to provide all the topping separately, kind of like salad bar, so neither one of us has to pick out what they don't like. I am going to have, avocado, low fat cheeses, asparagus, carrots, cucumber, tomatoes, chick peas, mixed beans, mushrooms , hard boiled egg and some croutons. I'll go easy on the avocado cheese and egg, but I will eat some. What other veggies am I forgetting about?.. oh yeah, broccoli and cauliflower. One nice thing is, after dinner is over, all the leftovers will stay with me and I can have yummy salds for days!!

Hotter than heck here past few days.. today is suppose to be 110 or so. Yes I have been getting my exercise in this week.. today was day four. Also the water.. the food has been a bit rough as TOM is here, but I have kept a grip on it.

Cold hot pocket? Leens.. you ate an oxymoron!! I hope it was at least defrosted.. those things are hard when frozen. I had lean pocket chicken fajita for brekkie. Lunch is same as always, with the entree being radiatorre romano.. so there.

What is everyone else up to?
Closed Thread