Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2002, 09:11 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Moanday Oops Monday, June 24th

Good Morning Everyone,

How was your weekend, Linny did you go to TJ's ?

I didn't to anything out of the ordinary this weekend. Saturday I took Gracie and her Clifford pool and we sat outside and just enjoyed the 85 degree weather, and Sunday we loaded up in the van and went to a 24 hr walmart........love that store. Did my food shopping and we also bought a nice swing (for adults) to put on the patio.

Other than that SOSDD !!!

Whats shakin by you ?

Love, Leens
Old 06-24-2002, 10:44 AM   #2  

Default Mornin'

Hi Leens and everyone else,

Yes I went to Trader Joe's.. here is a list since I know that is your next question : chocolate sorbet, cafe twists, cappucino merangues, low fat california rolls, veggie potstickers, shrimp egg rolls, cat treats, fat free jalepeno pepper jack, peanut butter puffins cereal.. way too good. I also went to Kmart.. ick.. got an am/fm radio to take in the car, wooden spoons, a cheese blade , batteries, new undies , and corn holders. On Sunday I went to church, and stayed for the congregational meeting. I wish I hadn't. Two hours of petty bickering...some of it I agreed with some I didn't. Either way, it was 2 hours I really didn't have to waste sitting there.. nothing was accomplished. The budget was accepted until September, when they will submit a new one.. sigh. Of course this means yet another meeting.

Leens a new swing huh? Ask Meg about swings.. she is the expert.

What did everyone else do this weekend? Oh btw, 4 more days til my VACATION!!!!
Old 06-24-2002, 10:55 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Vacation Linny ?? you coming here to visit me ??
You can bunk with Grace, she's got an extra bed in her room and I'm sure if you don't snore, she won't mind lol.

Whatcha doing on vacation ? I am taking an extra vacation day on the 8th, so I'll have 5 days' off for the 4th holiday

Love Me
Old 06-24-2002, 11:16 AM   #4  

Default Vacationnnnn

Leens,

I am vacating here.. as always. I either have the time off and no $, or the $ and no time. So I plan an afternoon at Costco ( an expensive one as I need new tires), a day of waiting for repairman to come fix my sink, a few days of gardening, lots of naps, playing with kittycat. I wish I had money to go someplace, but being I have no idea when this job will end ( I am month to month) I am being very careful with cash. I am already way past the time I was suppose to have the contract ending.

I will have lots of time for exercise, so I plan on doubling up that week, just to see what happens... am I sick or what? lol
Old 06-24-2002, 11:33 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Yes you are sick, but whats that got to do with it ?? lololol
Your like me Lin, no money or no time. But you know I'm just as happy spending my vacations at home, shopping, fixing stuff around the house or doing crafts, OR cleaning (now thats sick).

Wish you could come play with me.

Love, Leens

Get a load of Gracie in the buggy lololol
Old 06-24-2002, 01:35 PM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hmmmm - a bed in Gracie's room. Don't you know I lurk and look for folks with extra beds?

Sounds like you had a great weekend.

Luthxxx
Old 06-24-2002, 02:23 PM   #7  

Talking Good day!

Hey Luth let me be the first to say hi!

You guys rock!

Glad to hear you had a great weekend...I worked but it went ok...off today...to cancer hosp with Dad today...doing lots of scrapbooking and summer organizing, gardening etc.

Hi everyone!
Old 06-24-2002, 03:56 PM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hey LURKING LUTH , yes an extra bed but if you snore grace is liable to kick you out....she kicked me out when she was 5 months old....had to go back to my bed sheeeeeeesh, kids !

Old 06-24-2002, 06:56 PM   #9  

Hi Leens, Linda, Liz and Luth,

Is this the "L" thread???

Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. Well the shower went off really well...future dil was thrilled with all her loot. Too much food, but everyone seemed to enjoy it.

I am exhausted!! I think I over did and as a result my immune system is all messed up, been sick for the last two days. Stomach flu I think (no wise cracks, it's not food poisioning lol) First coming from the top and now the bottom. Eating only jello and that isn't settling too well. Gee, maybe I'll loose a pound!!

Lizzie you and your dad are in my prayers.

Well, just wanted to let you know I survived the weekend, now I have to get through the purchasing of the dress, the rehearsal dinner and the wedding itself!!! Two down, two more kids to go!!!! I think I'll give them a ton of money to elope.

Have a great Tuesday...the weather here is fantastic, finally!!!

Leg~~~~~~~~~~~aka Meg
Closed Thread