Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2002, 11:45 AM   #1  

Unhappy Depression and stress

I have been in a bad marriage.I thought things might get better but I am only fooling myself.I have been hit,verbally abused,no communication from hubby unless its something he wants(or needs)I carry the medical insurance on us because he won't.I hve a son 15 and a daughter 10.Any suggestions?I have joined tops but I have also yo-yoed there.Would like some buddies.
Old 06-09-2002, 08:31 AM   #2  

Post Tender

Hello and welcome to our little corner of the world....hope you post often and let us know how you are....what kind of suggestions do you want? About your marriage, or weight loss....? Why don't you tell us what you have been thinking about...take care of yourself and those two wonderful children...Liz
Old 06-10-2002, 10:37 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Tender,

If its weight loss advice your in the right place there is a Tops board here, WW, Low Carb, you name it and the people here are wonderful !!!! Do you have any idea on what kind of program you are going to go on ?

I'm sorry to hear about your marriage, all I can say is I'm not in your shoes and I wouldn't want to tell you what to do but I would sooner live by myself than let someone physically abuse me (or mental). And I'd be afraid that this abuse was teaching my son that it is okay to abuse his wife/girl friend and also teaching my daughter that it is okay for her husband/boy friend to abuse her? Abuse is a vicious cycle, I can only hope you are talking to your children and maybe getting some counceling.

In anycase, WELCOME to 3FC's.

Love, Leens
Closed Thread