Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2002, 08:12 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default MONDAY, MAY 6th

Good Morning Everyone,

How was your weekend?

Mine was great, did cleaning as usual and a little clothes shopping for Grace....... I didn't realize that an 8 month old could wear a 2T and some 3T's. Either they make the clothes like crap or I have a huge kid. Even the pants are to short for her

We really enjoyed the weather and went for several walks (which is good for me lol).

Have a Great Monday !

Love, Leens
Old 05-06-2002, 10:16 AM   #2  

Hi Leens and all!

My weekend was pretty decent...went to a scrapbooking convention all day Saturday, Spiderman Sat night with dh and dd 10 and Sunday church and brunch at my place. Dh took me out for supper last night with two dd's....so now it is back to reality.

Gonna start my walking program today...program consists of me walking everyday even for 10 minutes.....hoping to gradually increase...

Have a great Monday! Liz
Old 05-06-2002, 10:49 AM   #3  

Default Mornin' Ladies

Yawnnn.. pass me some caffeine pls. My weekend was fine, just too darned short like always! Saturday is catch up on the sleep day, then Sunday is church and chores.

I made a couple of new recipes this weekend. Pasta with spinach pesto.. YES yum. Baked fish with onions and garlic.. so so. And yes they both are low cal/ low fat. Tonight I am making chicken honey nut stir fry. This one sounds delish, but we shall see. If I am too pooped when I get home, I can always have fish again.

I got in my aerobics yesterday and then again this morning. Now I can start counting the days til the next weekend... 4.5 days!!

Leens, that has always mistified me about babies clothes. I mean, every kid I ever knew was always 2-3 sizes bigger than their age. I think clothing manufacturers are setting them up right away for clothing that is mislabeled. I read someplace that a size 10 now is smaller than a size 10 was 20 years ago... did anyone else read ths, or is my tired brain making this up? lol

Lizzy.. sounds like you had a fun weekend. You actually got out and did stuff besides chores, like me!!

Anyway, gotta get back to the grind.. toodles for now.
Closed Thread