Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2002, 11:15 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Monday, April 29th

Good Morning Kids,

Boy I tell yah, I can really feel the difference since I've been taking the Zoloft, I feel like a new person, its wonderful. Thanks everyone for your help, support and love.....

Linny I wish you were here, I love you friend and huggs and kisses to you for everything you've done for me.

Today I'm fasting to try to get my diet to a start..... so far so good.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I did !!!

Love, Leens
Old 04-29-2002, 12:00 PM   #2  

Smile YAY Leens

Hi Leens and those to come,

I am so glad to hear the Zoloft is having some positive effects on you. That is terrific news. I am glad I could be of any help... you know who is really responsible. We meet people for a variety of reasons in our lives. Sometimes we never know why, but everyone we meet leaves a mark on our hearts.

I had a good weekend. I made a YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY stuffed filet of sole dish, dug up some palm tree shoots ( hate em), bought new aerobics shoes and new face goop. Weekends are always far too short, aren't they? I have another recipe for sweet and sour meatballs that I plan to attempt tonight.

Some people recommend juice fasts every once in awhile. I like to eat, but I hope this works for you. Please don't do it for very long, as your body need food to run.

Did you get a new car Leens?
Old 04-29-2002, 12:26 PM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Lin,

Yup we got a new car, its a minivan, Chrysler Town & Country. Its beautiful, I just hope it lasts like my Toyota (uhhhh) lol. What a different ride, maybe thats why my back hurt so much

I had coffee this am and I'm drinking no sugar iced tea and water the rest of the day. There are alot of calories in juice and if you water it down its yucky so I'll just fast until tomorrow am. I am going to try to do this every Monday ?? haaa lets even see if I can get passed today

Your right Linny I know WHO is making me feel better and I thank HIM every day, He is my One and Only ! He makes me feel sooooo loved I could cry.

Glad you had a great weekend, and got new shoes, thats always fun and new goop too

This is what I look like with to much blush on --->

Hehehe, feel silly.

TTYL, Love Leens
Closed Thread