Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #61  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi All.

Big to those who need them. Today is my DH's Bday Party. I hope it all goes smoothly!

Old 12-13-2008, 02:48 PM   #62  
Just keep moving ...

S/C/G: 241/238/140

Height: Just short enough (aka 5'4")

Hi all! Finals...are...over... Ahhhhh

Hope - its pretty much life in general, but the added stress of exams was putting me over the top - I finally slept last night, so I feel a bit better.

I feel a wee aimless today, even though the list of things I need to do is a mile long, and we're gonna get snow!!! Snow!!! Snow!!!!

Later!
Old 12-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #63  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi Amarie, congrats on it being over!!! Are you off till January? Enjoy a day or two off and all the snow...

Butterfly, I figured that out about an hour after I posted. Are you relaxing this weekend?

Sassy, how was the party?

I'm going out to dinner with some friend's tonight. It should be fun.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:43 PM   #64  
Just keep moving ...

Hopey - time off is relative. I need to log about 100 hours at my student-job before the term starts back up in Jan.

Oh, and spend time with relatives
Old 12-13-2008, 11:22 PM   #65  

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying your weekend.

Winter has really hit us the windchill today was -31*C (-24*F)and they are calling for windchills down to -35*C (-31*F) tomorrow. It turns out the block heater on the van wasn't working so I got a new cord put on and also got an oil change with winter weight oil, so things should go better tomorrow.
I had a pleasant surprise yesterday when I stepped on the scale and was down another 3 pounds. I had to email my mom as she's been telling me that she sure can tell that I've been losing. I'm finding this encouraging and am starting to believe that I may one day get to my goal weight.
Other than that I'm freaking out about the pipes freezing. We should have replaced the heat tape this summer, but we didn't. There isn't anything I can do so I really should smarten up, but if my mind would listen to reason and stay calm, I wouldn't need medication.

Well I should get going and have my shower.
Take care everyone,
K
Old 12-14-2008, 06:46 PM   #66  
~Believe~

Hi All.

Party went well. Not as many people showed up as was supposed too, but it was even better, a lot more fun with our closest friends. DH had a great time!

Old 12-15-2008, 12:39 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

feeling fat since tom should be coming...feel bloated, want to eat, face breaking out...so yeah over all feel fat and discusting!! Really hard time of year to keep on track...not great at eating right and not much time to do much of anything...blahhh tomorrow my oldest turns 6. we are having a bday party at slinky's action zone!!! YAA!!! ok well I gotta go....watch a movie then bed!!
Old 12-15-2008, 06:56 AM   #68  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Hope everyone has a great Moanday

Its funny, even little kids hate mondays LOL my niece and dd always say OH NO, tomorrows monday, I hate mondays LOL.

Everyone ready for Christmas.. I'm not !! feel out of sorts for a while now.

Anyway... have a blessed day ladies

Leenie
Old 12-15-2008, 09:38 AM   #69  
~Believe~

Morning.

I have gotten some laundry done, still working on that one. Seems non-ending........ Also kept up on dishes so there were none. Picked up some, cleaned the bathroom up.........phew. I need to go back to work to relax!

Well thats about it.

TTYL!

Back to work for me tonight......

Old 12-15-2008, 11:03 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

My firstborn turns 6 today. He is having a party at slinky's action zone!! I don't want to do much of anything today. I really just want to go lay on the couch and watch movies...seems to be all I want to do lately. Probably cause I missed a dose every day so I only half of what I am suppose to in my system. I dont know but I need to do dishes and sweep and make his cake....Just cant seem to get myself to do anything. ACTUALLY since the kids were up early maybe I will give lunch and put them down for a nap now then get up and do everything I need to do....ok well I am going to head off and figure out what I need to do...catch you all later!!
Old 12-15-2008, 02:38 PM   #71  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Ugh...it's only Monday and if my week carries on like this I think I might hibernate. There are some majour bad vibes in our house, all because of me still being friends with one of my brothers ex girlfriends. she was such a lovely girl and I do love his current girlfriend but shes really upset about it and everybody in the house has just erupted into arguments over it with eachother, but not me. I really just want to cry because I cant stand people fighting or feeling selfish when people are telling me I haven't done anything wrong.

M05 - I know the feeling, I feel like that pretty much every day I can remember this past year. I give you credit though for getting up and doing all the things you do!

Leenie... nope, doesnt feel like xmas this year... not to me anyway. all the decorations are up, presents wrapped, but I'm just not feeling it. It comes and goes too quickly now..

Last edited by Spoz; 12-15-2008 at 02:39 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:45 PM   #72  
~Believe~

Well I can't sleep and I have to go back to work tonight.......... I also keep coughing so that keeps me awake.........plus DH is snoring........... So I came out to crash out on the futon. Took some meds so hopefully that will help!!!

Well off to lay down and TRY to sleep. Wish me luck!!!!

Old 12-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #73  

Height: 5'6"

Hi all
big to everyone, we all seem to need them right now.

Doesn't feel like Christmas here at all either. I just can't get my head around it. I got the cards done except for putting in the photos and a few notes. The cards have been sitting where I left them for almost two weeks now. And I've done next to no shopping. And the baking and making haven't really started yet either. At least I picked up some baking supplies yesterday.
Its so darn cold here and I'm worrying myself sick over things I have little or no control over, I just don't know. DdA is sick and called in sick for work tonight, which is nice for me as I wasn't sure about driving plus its suppose to get colder. and last all week. I have to smarten up somehow.

Good night Sassy, have a good sleep.

Lauren its to bad family can't be more understanding.

momof4 enjoy the party. (what is a Slinky's action zone? I'm thinking like our Babba-balloo's which is a huge indoor action playground type thing with tubes and ball bins and games etc?)

leenie yes its interesting how early on we all learn to hate mondays! Have a good one.

Anyway I hope everyone's day gets better I'm off to turn the oven on and cook some cookie dough thats been sitting in the fridge for what seems like ages. At least the kitchen should be nice and warm and smell of ginger and cinnamon, thats always a good thing.

Take care everyone,
K
Old 12-15-2008, 05:02 PM   #74  
Just keep moving ...

Hi all!

Buddly - congrats on the losses! I'm just happy right now to be holding somewhat steady all things considered.

I am feeling extremely proud of myself right now - it turns out I'm braver than I give myself credit for Gotta run, but I'll ckeck in later!

Amarie
Old 12-15-2008, 09:18 PM   #75  
Booty-Tron

S/C/G: 165/131/130

i feel super guilty right now... i was planning on working out before going out with my friends to celebrate the end of our first semester of grad school, but now my friend is picking me up early and i won't have a chance to work out today. i feel fat and sad.
Closed Thread