Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-30-2008, 04:52 PM   #76  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

I've had a not so great past few weeks. Today I'm feeling in such HIGH spirits. I don't think I've felt like this in months! I love it. I'm feeling that although my past few weeks didn't feel great, I pulled through and actually I'm fine.

to everybody. Shop I cant stand the warmer months of the year and am my happiest in autumn/winter, so with the weather affecting your mood I can relate.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:41 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

Lauren I'm glad to hear you're feeling happier! I love that feeling. I hope you can keep it with you for awhile!

momof4, i think it's kind of funny that you did the laundry except DH's since he said he'd do his own... hee hee... sometimes the men need a little wake up call like that! my mom is the ultimate house wife, she was a stay at home mom for years and even though she now works out of the house and my dad is officially "retired" she still does ALL the cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. I think he should do a little something at least, but they both seem content with their routine so who am I to interfere? I just know that when I get married there's got to be a little task sharing around the house.

cher, you always seem like such a voice of reason! I really appreciate your responses. I know you're right about reaching out to other people, and for me and my mental state I am doing A LOT of that. I think because it's such a struggle for me every little effort feels like so much more than it is. For example, I was talking about going to a bluegrass festival with two gals I met and I gave them my number... they never called. So maybe the thing to do is ask for THEIR number and take charge and call myself.

I got through today, it's been a little rough but not a totally miserable, depressed-feeling day for me so that is good! I was working in the lab this morning and ran late. Even though I had nowhere else to be for a few hours (and I was only half an hour later than planned in the lab) it just threw me off for the entire day. I need to work on being more flexible and not let little bumps like that mess me up!
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:58 AM   #78  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Happy Halloween everyone!!!! Hope everyone has a great day passing out candy, or trick or treating or drinking..like moi, lol. BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(the boys of twilight)
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:04 AM   #79  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:44 AM   #80  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

I never get the halloween thing.. I'm having absolutely intense cramps today too. But still feeling ok.

Iris, I really hope you have one of those days soon. I know how difficult things have been lately for you.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:03 PM   #81  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Hi all. Just a quickie. I am beat, been out all day shopping with my friend from work. Man I forget what its like to go out shopping with a woman vs. my husband! lol.

My throat is killing me! UGH! I hope I am not getting what DH and everybody else had!!!

TTYL!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:45 PM   #82  

*sigh* happy halloween, all! i'm doing... NOTHING... tonight =( I even went fishing for invitations but my roommate is staying in and one of my lab partners is going to a party w/ her coworkers.

anyway, enjoy the night and the weekend!
Old 10-31-2008, 10:36 PM   #83  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Iris, I didn't do anything tonight either. I did buy candy for the kids but we only had 4 come by the house. I'm sure it won't go to waste in this house however.

Well, the weekend is here and all I have to look forward to is getting up at the crack of dawn for work both days. Anybody else have any plans?
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:11 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Yeah sass it is way different to shop with a girl than my dh....lol....ok going to watch a movie..night!!
momof4under5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:18 PM   #85  
I was born this way hey!

omg..i'm like having a freakin panic attack right now. i'm at my friend's house..everyone is asleep except me. i really wanna go home, cuz thats where my meds are. ugh...i wanna cry..
Old 10-31-2008, 11:38 PM   #86  

shop... feel better.

i love all your twilight stuff!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:46 PM   #87  
I was born this way hey!

thanks...

i just wanna go home
Old 11-01-2008, 01:11 AM   #88  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

thank goodness i read this and shop said about meds cause i almost forgot mine!!! night all
momof4under5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:11 AM   #89  

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone,

I'm not up to anything tonight either. DdA is out on a pubcrawl that the rock radio station is putting on. I don't know how many buses, but my daughter and friend are on bus #5. She doesn't drink and I don't think she's gone to many pubs so this will be an experience for her. DdB got dressed up and went to a friends place and watched a movie and had pizza. She's home already. And DdC went to the Baptist Church as the youth group is having an all night games night. She has a blast at those things.
I worked today and I'm sure that place has a ghost. I was standing in front of the fryer and just moved and a fry basket that was stored on the flat hood above the fryer came flying down! I'm glad I moved. I also managed to give myself a couple of burns, no blisters so they won't be around long, just annoying.
Remembered to pull out my little light this morning. Sat in front of it at 50% for a half an hour while reading the paper. (I have to ease myself back into it, otherwise I get wicked headaches and my eyes hurt)

Shop I hope you feel better soon.

Hope we are out in the country and have had only 1 kid show up in 13 years. Hope work goes well for you tomorrow.

Iris I hope you had a relaxing night in.

Sassy How's your throat? Hopefully it doesn't turn into anything. Love your stretching Pooh-Bear.

Lauren glad to hear you are starting to have some better days.

Take care everyone and have a wonderful weekend.
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:30 AM   #90  
I was born this way hey!

OKay...I think all that drinking got to me. So maybe it was a good thing I left the meds at home. I did manage to sleep for like an hour, lol. Then I heard my friend get sick in the bathroom..and when I woke up my heart was beating super fast and I was breathing so hard. So it was good that I woke up..cuz I was panicing in my sleep. I hate it when that happens. I still feel like something is choking me..even though I took off all my necklaces..and my shirt is lose around my neck. It's really creeping me out. I dunno..maybe I can still feel the blood around my neck (even though I washed it off hours ago.) Clearly I'm having issues tonight, lol.