Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-23-2008, 02:07 PM   #31  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Thanks Hope it's really nice to know I'm not alone. It just seems like the weight is ten times harder to lose this time and I'm not really going anywhere. Nevermind, I just have to do my best

Last edited by Spoz; 10-23-2008 at 02:12 PM.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:37 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 195/195/140

Height: 5'3

Hello Ladies... Well it is almost Friday.. Yay!! I hope everyone had a good day. I am having a ok day I guess. I am just a little down in the dumps. I haven't really been sleeping that much here lately so I am just drained. i have really been struggling. I have absolutely no will power to help me out with anything... eating, exercising or anything else for that matter. I don't even know where to start. I keep wondering when I will get to the point where I just say enough. I need to do something about this. I know what is wrong with me I just don't know how to fix it if that makes sense. Well thanks for listening, My thoughts are with you all.

Thanks,
Kristina
kmsweetpooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:20 PM   #33  

Height: 5' 5"

Kristina,

I feel the same way this week. Fall is hard. More than anything I am super edgy. I can trace the edginess back to things which is good, but I still don't like it. I have little confidence when I feel this way and that makes me feel embarrassed in front of friends. An endless cycle because I then start thinking, why should I be embarrassed in front of friends? The thoughts are destructive...
jerzygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:27 PM   #34  
Just keep moving ...

S/C/G: 241/238/140

Height: Just short enough (aka 5'4")

Hiya chickies!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi and send out a big

I am CRAZY crazy busy with school, but for the first time in a long time I don't feel bored. And dare I say it, I kinda actually feel happy!?! I'm still lonely some times (ok a lot) but its not making me unhappy (at least not at the moment).

Until I saw Francie's question it hadn't even occured to me that the holidays were approaching - that should tell you a bit about where I am.

Hugs to everyone, and a great big to Mof4 - queen of smiley-posts!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone.
Amarie2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:52 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

MeA(amarie)-Awww thanks...when I have time I do them the whole way...LOL...I was reading post and thinking about you and wondering where you were at and then you were at the end!!!!You forgot the holidays???UGHHH (slap) get with it..j/k...lol

Heather my heart goes out to you...I have no idea how you can do it..I guess one day at a time. I know I would be crushed and hide in a hole...You are def. doing much better than I would......ok well girl we all love you and you have us for the holidays (i know not the same but atleast its something)

sweetpooh-I hope things get better for ya its an awful place to be in. Like you know what to do and want to do just cant get your body to do it...hopefully this does last forever but I know some of it is the depression!

shop-I was thinking about you too and was wondering how you were doing!!

buddly-dont think i could do 20 push ups and i didnt do anything to my arm!!

hope-have fun I dont envy you at all!!

sassy-yes everyone does their share a month yours and mine is usually weekly...LOL...

Well a long week we have this thing called **** House we are doing. It is scenes through out the building of choices people make and how that affects them. I am in a casket in **** and I get thrown around. we practiced tonight and I smashed me head and it hurt...LOL..Last year by the time I was done my whole legs were bruised. I had finger bruises on my arm from them grabbing me and was so beat up...it was worth it but very exhausting specially for the fat girl...but hey its like 6 hours each night of excercise!! but we have spent every night over there practicing or setting up it takes a lot. then we have to tear down to...blahhhhh ok welll i need to get bed....everyone have a great night!!! lata

all my smileys must have ran off the page tonight...LOL...no i didnt have time to put them in!!
momof4under5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:15 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

i've been really up and down emotionally. (weight is only going UP ) The weight is definitely part of the "down" mostly because my clothes are not fitting anymore and that makes getting up in the morning and going to wherever I need to be (work or class) a lot harder. I know I don't have anything to wear! I just feel AWFUL, especially when I catch my reflection in a window or something. it's also been hard for me lately because I really don't have any friends here and no family. I've been trying to reach out and make friends but that's hard in the first place and harder with depression and anxiety issues.

but I said I've been up and down, right? so now to focus on the "up" stuff: i'm finished with midterms and know that I got A's on two of them, still waiting to hear about the third. some suggestions about hanging out with people have been thrown around... so maybe soon something will come of this.

anyway, this is me going on and on about myself... very "me" centered post. I'll try to catch up w/ everyone tomorrow.
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:19 AM   #37  
Just keep moving ...

S/C/G: 241/238/140

Height: Just short enough (aka 5'4")

Mof4 -

'night all!
Amarie2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:50 AM   #38  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Wink Morning All!

Morning All.

Francie & Heather -- Its very unusual but for some strange reason I am not feeling blue this year. I usually always do, but I know its still early. I'm sorry your both feeling blue.

Sct -- YW. I work 12.5 hr nights so I know how those long hours can affect ya, makes you very tired. I hope you get some rest this weekend.

Big Lauren

Kristina -- that makes perfect sense. I think we all feel that way, all I can say is just keep going and don't give up. That is what all these fine people here have taught me, to not quit.

Jerzey -- I used to feel that way then I decided that its just not worth wasting my time feeling that way. So now I just try to smile and laugh and have a good time, I know that isn't always possible, but I am trying.

Amarie -- Good for you girlie! I need to get busy doing something because I have been extremely bored lately with DH working days for now. Glad to hear from ya!

Momof4 -- Sounds like a lot of fun! I was in a haunted woods once that my friends had. I don't exactly remember what I did in it, but I remember having fun! Yes we do our weekly and more like daily share of rambling.......but it just would not be the same with out us!!! lol.

Iris -- Sorry your going through some down times. Maybe get yourself invovled in some sort of community activity? Like momof4 is involved in? I'm sure there are lots of things you can help out with Halloween right around the corner, activities are a great place to meet people and its less stressful because you are keeping busy doing something. Only a thought!!! WTG on the A's!!! That is awesome!!! And you can talk to us about anything here, that is what we are here for!

Hi Leenie, Buddly, Judo, Stick a Fork in me, Raven, Hope, and everybody else out there!!!

I haven't been doing too much, trying to get things cleaned up little by little. The maintenance man came by yesterday and fixed our window. DH told me to check out the Children's Hospital jobs and tell him what I applied too and he probably can talk to the hiring managers. So I need to do that. I guess they are getting ready to hire a bunch of people, so I need to jump in if I want in.

Kinda sooner than I wanted to do it, but I gotta do what I gotta do and I really feel like I have to take this opportunity. Esp after finding out that the new hires at my current job make only 8 cents less than me. Why am I breaking my back working all these crazy hours and all for 8 more cents an hour? Pfffft........I know that money is not everything and I am very thankful to even have a job, as I know many esp with our economy do not. But I am taking advantage of this opportunity because I think its what is best for me.

I plan on (hopefully) taking one of my coworkers with me, I was telling her about the jobs and the pay and she said she'd be interested as she has worked in the medical field before. My other coworker who I work with all night, does not want to go. So that is her perogative and if my coworker and I go, I know she will miss us and us her, but we can hang out outside of work. We don't have to work together to be friends.

I am beginning to wonder about my coworker who I work all night with. She is just asking me things that most people don't ask people who they just met two months ago. I know we hit it off and all, but I still have my boundaries. So I think I am going to have to just tell her politely to "back off" on those questions. I don't want to hurt her feelings, but there are some things that I keep to myself or it takes very very long to get out of me. (ask my DH. lol) I think I have already told her WAY too much and I am starting to regret that. Maybe that is why she is asking me these questions because she thinks that I am pretty open. Mostly I am, there are just a few things that I am not as open about.

Does any of this make any sense? Well I have done exceeded my rambling record for this week!!!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 10-24-2008 at 06:59 AM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:35 AM   #39  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I just love you girls, and I wish I had more time to post to each of you. Please know even though I don't post as much I do read

This little group is always in my prayers.

Love yah !!
Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:07 PM   #40  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:47 AM   #41  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Red face Hello

Hello.

Well the next door guy is at it again. Partying. I am thinking this is going to be an every Friday night thing. I will be soooooo glad to get the heck out of this place.

I don't have anything to say. I know amazing. So you all get a night off I am sure you are relieved.

Have a good weekend all.

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 10-25-2008 at 12:47 AM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:07 AM   #42  

Height: 5'6"

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello everyone!
Take care everyone,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:28 AM   #43  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Hey all..

The hubby & I are spending the night at my friend's house in PA. Everyone is asleep except for me. I cannot sleep at all. It's too quiet here. Whenever I try to sleep..I feel all panicky. I wish I brought my Xanax with me. I had a panic attack in my sleep at 3am on friday morning. I took a pill right away and it helped soooooo much. And not only that...but my body is killing me right now. My neck feels all stiff and my side hurts for some reason. Ugh, I had body aches!!!

Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:19 AM   #44  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Today everybody is telling me all these different things I need to do but I just cannot motivate myself. All I want to do is curl up into a ball & stay there. And since I'm finding it so difficult to move myself people are getting annoyed and shouting at me, it feels like I'm 6 and being nagged at
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:13 AM   #45  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoz View Post
Today everybody is telling me all these different things I need to do but I just cannot motivate myself. All I want to do is curl up into a ball & stay there. And since I'm finding it so difficult to move myself people are getting annoyed and shouting at me, it feels like I'm 6 and being nagged at
i know exactly what that feels like. try to ignore everyone.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote