Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 09-24-2008, 11:31 AM   #31  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking

Thanks All and Happy Belated Bday, Cathy!!! Sorry I missed it.....Been kinda "pre-occupied" I hope you all are doing well!!!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 09-24-2008 at 11:31 AM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:07 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

happy belated bday to you too cathy...sassy i already hit u up on myspace!!!!
Much better day guys...lata
momof4under5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:00 PM   #33  
One day at time!

S/C/G: 163/158.7/145

Height: 5ft 3in

Hi everone my day not to bad could be better working to much, diet not going to well once i reach some normal hours at work I will be able to get my eating on track, Ok here you all go I would like ever one to post one postive thing about your self today. Iam doing things to make my life better, it does take time but my life is better than it use to be. My brick wall is not as tall as it use to be. Take care all I post later Have to go to work at 800pm to 800am, more like in thursday I will check in with you all thursday I want to see and reed something postive about all of you!
snowicedeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:44 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 263/263/140

Height: 5'4" Age: 41

who has a myspace? I do, lol.. if you want add me www.myspace.com/cute_n_sexy_lil_vixen
JellyBean32882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:42 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

hi, just jumping in again today...

tell ya what, I would have loved to have smashed that comp yesterday!!! but today it appears to be working fine again. i don't understand these machines sometimes.

today was a better day- I overslept a little but had coffee and a luna bar to start my day on the way to work. caffeine helps me a lot as long as i don't crash mid-day, it just makes me a happier person.

i hope you're all doing well and enjoying the day. supposedly it's fall, but i just moved from the northeast to the southwest, and I'm telling you, i just don't feel that crispness in there air here in the desert where it's still almost 100 degrees!
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #36  

Your computer was having a bad day, LOL

Mine has been screwing up my DVD burns, I feel like smashing it sometimes, but I'm upgrading after Christmas to the latest speed of computers.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:19 AM   #37  
~Believe~

Red face

Hey all. Thanks so much for all the bday wishes............We were out ALL day and we walked and walked and walked I am totally pooped and so so so sore!!! Off to bed now!

TTYL!

Oh P.S. almost forgot -- DH got the job at the Childrens Hospital!!! What a GREAT Bday present!!!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 09-25-2008 at 12:21 AM.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:48 AM   #38  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

good morning
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:17 AM   #39  
stand-up philosopher

S/C/G: 276/260/???

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Thanks all for your concern. My back is much better and I'm starting to get back in my groove after having to make up some lost time on school work.

(argh... typing difficult. My mom's cat, Ivan, insists that he's more important than the computer.)

Lauren: It's amazing how we can go for months or years thinking that something is truly behind us and then whammo, something triggers that memory and we realize we still have a long way to go.

K: I don't know whether I got the chance to mention this earlier on the board, but I think burns are some of the worst pain a person can have. Whenever someone asks me to measure my pain level, I always compare it to the couple of times I've gotten burned. I'm glad your burn isn't troubling you too much.

Mo4: Good luck with the chore schedule! I can't wait to hear how it works out!

Iris: Coffee makes me happy too! Glad yesterday went well for you!

snowicedeb: What a fantastic idea! My positive thing about me is how far I've come in just the past month or two, as far as developing a more healthy outlook and sense of self worth. I'm learning to practice being kind to myself and it's taking a lot of effort. After almost two months of working on it, I'm still on track!!

Speaking of which... off I go! I have cycling then much biology to do.

Last edited by twilit tera; 09-25-2008 at 10:19 AM.
twilit tera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:38 AM   #40  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Tera, It's nothing I thought I'd even put behind me...it's something that has affected my self esteem, my anxiety and had all kinds of bad effects on me but I totally blocked the reasons that caused those things. I didnt even know they hurt me..but on a daily basis new things are coming to the surface and I think I'm eventually grieving for things that I've never let myself feel..

Considering all that I'm hanging in there. Today I've binged so badly, but that's done and I'm going to move on. My step father is giving me alot of grief over losing my job and its really difficult to deal with that alone without him throwing it in my face. But oh, life goes on.

How's everybody else going? Glad to hear about your DH sassy, thats really great
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:09 PM   #41  
stand-up philosopher

S/C/G: 276/260/???

Height: 5'7"

Lauren

That's even harder to deal with. The bright side is that you are now aware of how you've been hurt and can get down to the business of recovering from it. Until we understand our pain, we can never heal from it.

Good luck on the job hunt. :luck: From what you said about the economy on your side of the pond (sounds about the same as here actually) your stepdad shouldn't be that surprised that you're out of work. Sometimes when unemployment is high, businesses will go out of their way to find reasons to fire you, and you didn't sound that happy there in the first place.

:
twilit tera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:48 PM   #42  
~Believe~

Wink Hi Chicks!

Hi Chicks.

I haven't done a thing today. Been lazy.....lol. DH is at our friends laying down new flooring. He wanted me to come over I was like, "NO WAY!" lol. I am living it up while I can........lol. Tomorrow is our 10 yr. Wedding Anniversary ............No big plans. Infact if it were up to me, I'd just like to stay home and "celebrate" lol.

Spoz -- Thank You. It was the best Bday present I ever got for DH to get that phone call! We are both super-excited about it! Big to you and sorry you are going through a rough time right now. Just know we are here for you.

I hope you all are doing well. DH just called. I guess our friends want to take us out to dinner.......so got to go and get ready....................Man I think I need to go back to work to get some rest! LMAO!!!! But I love it! I don't get to see my friends a whole lot due to our schedules being complete opposite, so it is nice to spend time with them!

Old 09-25-2008, 06:59 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

happy anniversary, sassy! have fun at dinner with your friends. =)
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:12 PM   #44  
One day at time!

S/C/G: 163/158.7/145

Height: 5ft 3in

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilit tera View Post
Thanks all for your concern. My back is much better and I'm starting to get back in my groove after having to make up some lost time on school work.

(argh... typing difficult. My mom's cat, Ivan, insists that he's more important than the computer.)

Lauren: It's amazing how we can go for months or years thinking that something is truly behind us and then whammo, something triggers that memory and we realize we still have a long way to go.

K: I don't know whether I got the chance to mention this earlier on the board, but I think burns are some of the worst pain a person can have. Whenever someone asks me to measure my pain level, I always compare it to the couple of times I've gotten burned. I'm glad your burn isn't troubling you too much.

Mo4: Good luck with the chore schedule! I can't wait to hear how it works out!

Iris: Coffee makes me happy too! Glad yesterday went well for you!

snowicedeb: What a fantastic idea! My positive thing about me is how far I've come in just the past month or two, as far as developing a more healthy outlook and sense of self worth. I'm learning to practice being kind to myself and it's taking a lot of effort. After almost two months of working on it, I'm still on track!!

Speaking of which... off I go! I have cycling then much biology to do.
Great Job keep up the great work , we all are to hard on are selfs
snowicedeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:56 AM   #45  

Hey all, I'm not feeling so great. My blood pressure is high and I feel sick and depressed...surely I prob need a little fresh air..

But anyway, how is everyone doing?