Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-06-2008, 06:34 PM   #1  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Default Weekly Chat: June 6 - June 8

Thought I'd restart the thread. I missed you all today!

BBL

Last edited by hope4me; 06-06-2008 at 06:40 PM.
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:45 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone!
Wow how disconcerting to come in here and be taken back to may. Oh well, things happen.

Hope you all are doing fine. Any big weekend plans? I'm exhausted, it was a very long day and to short of a night. Its the awards dinner for DdC's judo. Hubby and DdB went to it with her as I know I'm going to crash soon. Plus DdB is going to meet her friends after as they are going to go to the drive in with two cars. Should be a fun night for her. It should be a busy weekend trying to finish things up here. Amarie I really wish my house was all spic and span, but I'm still in the distructo phase. DdC has her belt test tomorrow and then she is off to a birthday sleepover. Plus poor DdA got called in to work. June is such a busy month thank goodness there are only 30 days in it

Well I'm off.
Take care all and have a great weekend!
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang

feels like a time warp in here

what's everybody up to? i have another busy weekend ahead of me and i've got to get up early enough to clean my bathrooms and do all the floors. i can't let it go any longer! then off to a baby shower. sunday we have new sunday school classes, with plenty to do that afternoon too. monday morning i'll be sliding into work wondering where my weekend went again.

what do y'all have planned?

i hope it's great weekend!
hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:52 PM   #4  
Just keep moving ...

S/C/G: 241/238/140

Height: Just short enough (aka 5'4")

We're back.

I missed you guys so much today that I felt silly!

As of today's weigh-in, the phantom travel weekend weight is gone! Huzza! Now I can get back on the losing wagon, I hope!

This weekend is project-around-the-house weekend. Which reminds me, Heather if your about, how is you house coming?

Ok all, sorry to be so short, but I gotta run!
Amarie2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:21 PM   #5  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Thank God the site is back up. I've been bored all day long, lol. Tomorrow is gonna be even worse. We're gonna have a power outage from 7am to 3pm. Ugh..I hate living on base. I dunno what I'm gonna do besides clean & read. And I know the power going off at 7am is gonna wake me up. I cant sleep when its totally quiet...
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:53 PM   #6  
Starting Again

I know what you all mean. I felt lost today when I couldn't log on. Even when I have nothing to say I count on coming here to see what is going on with you all.

This weekend I plan to finish decluttering the spare room so that I can use the exercise equipment that is now in it. I also vow here and now to workout Sat and Sun, even if they are short workouts. I don't care what else slides, I will do that regardless. I am feeling so terrible physically due to the weight gain that I can hardly move and my body is aching from it. I think it's time to start walking again Cathy!!

I spent some time raking and reseeding some brown spots in the yard today. I need to do a few more tomorrow. I have a love/hate relationship with yard work. It's like you work forever and seem to get a lot done and then you show somebody what you did and it looks like you could have done it all in 10 minutes. Then, if you're like me, your back feels like it could snap in two. (Hence the need for exercise I guess.)

The weather here is HOTTT!! I want to take the dogs on a short walk tomorrw and get them used to walking on a leash. I just bought harnesses for them today that fit. I know you are supposed to train them on leashes but with our fenced in back yard I haven't really needed them so I've been slack about it. I guess I'll have to see tomorrow if I get up in time before it hits 100 degrees and the pavement gets too hot for them (and me).

Those are my major plans for the weekend. What are the rest of you up to?

Oh, and Sassy: Are you still alive?

Last edited by hope4me; 06-06-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 02:10 AM   #7  
I was born this way hey!

I dont feel good right now. I dunno what it is. I dont feel safe here right now...
Old 06-07-2008, 08:03 AM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Girlies,

Welcome back

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 09:36 AM   #9  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Hi girls

I really need to try harder to come in here and post - I haven't been looking after myself at all lately... and that 'lately' is turning into several months now, so it really is time to make a more concerted effort to drag my sorry carcass up out of the doldrums... easier said than done, but it MUST be done.

Forgive me, I have little to no idea what's happening with all of you - I hope things are going well... or at least plodding along, which is all we can hope for SOME days - !

Not sure where my life is going at the moment, and it makes me want to eat crap, not run, and hide. But I'm trying... I'm trying.

I miss you girls, which means I really need to get in here online more often!!!

Love you -
Heather
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:17 PM   #10  
Starting Again

Francie, is it a panic attack type of thing or do you have a real reason to fear for your safety? Turn up the AC, cuddle up under a blanket, and watch a movie or something to take your mind off of everything. Check in and let us know what's up.

Heather: Eating crap, not running, and hiding are my specialties. That's all I've been doing for the past two months as well and I'm not being funny. I vowed on here yesterday to at least do a small workout today just so my body won't ache so badly any more. As I sit here finishing my 2ND piece of french silk pie, I think I need to get going before I don't, if you know what I mean. I'm glad to see you back. We are all just plodding along still, and still hoping for more than that.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:45 PM   #11  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Wink Hola!!!

Hola! I know, I know........I have been MIA. I just honestly have not felt like posting....................Just been just feelin I dunno blah. Not sad or nothing, just blah. lol. I haven't done nothing! Well I did clean the fans (ick) and vacuum and did some laundry but that is about it..............Just not much energy......I think its the heat. Just ZAPS the energy right out of ya! So I have been bein' lazy and watchin my Little House On the Prairie DVD's. lol. Real Productive, eh? lol.

UGH I dread going back to work tomorrow night. Next week is my long week......... (4 nights - 46 hrs)

Anywho. I haven't had much of an appetite lately, I suppose it is from the heat. If that is the case, then maybe I should move to Miami or something! lol. That is their secret down there! Its just too dang hot to eat! lol. I did eat an icecream cone, in a waffle cone I may add. It was soo good! It was just plain vanilla soft-serve, but it was good! I don't eat much icecream, so I think it was ok! lol.

DH has been doing good, a lot better than me! He has been eating a lot of fruit and not drinking pop. I am the "bad girl" lol.

My in-laws just had their 37th Anniversary! I hope dh and I can last that long without killing one another! lol.

Anywho, I guess I have rambled on long enough. Guess I had to make up for lost time, eh? lol. Don't ya just love my Signature? I just love it! lol. Isn't the cat so me?

Take Care!!!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 09:03 PM   #12  
I was born this way hey!

Nope..it was from watching Dateline about kidnapped women. I was highly paranoid after that, lol. I have one seriously overactive imagination. I dont have any a/c here But ya..lol.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:47 AM   #13  

Hey I am still around trying to get it together
sugarmama08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:12 AM   #14  
I was born this way hey!

I'm having a slightly off moment time right now. I woke up too early..and I've had "Jesus Christ Superstar" stuck in my head all night long, lol. Plus I think AF is coming soon, which could explain my cravings. I gave in to one of them last night and ordered a pizza, breadsticks and Diet Pepsi. Diet Pepsi is nasty..ugh. I've never had diet soda in my life..and I think I just ruined it for myself forever, lol.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:01 AM   #15  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Girlies,

Heather welcome back

I'm off to the store, boy oh boy is it hot out there, steaming hot. I feel like going back to bed but hate missing out on the day.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend (whats left of it lol).

Stay Cool, Stay Happy and know you are loved

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote