Thanks for everyone who has posted recipes.
Here's one we like:
Turkey Meatloaf with Sauce
* 1 1/4 lbs ground turkey (93% or 99% lean)
* 1/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
* 1/4 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
* 1/4 cup onion, minced
* 1 egg, lightly beaten
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
* 3 tablespoons ketchup
* 3 teaspoons brown sugar, packed
* 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1 1/2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- Fold a 24 inch length of foil in half lengthwise and fit it into the bottom of crockpot.
- Mix the turkey, bread crumbs, cheese, onion, egg, oregano, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Form into a loaf and place on foil.
- Cover and cook until the juices run clear and an instant read thermometer registers 165°F in the center. (3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.)
- Combine ketchup, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard in a small bowl. Pour over meatloaf, making it as even as possible, then either continue to cook or switch it to warm for 30 more minutes.
- Use foil to lift the meatloaf out of the crockpot and cut into 6 slices.
Points using 93% lean turkey and 2% Kraft Cheddar: 5
Points using 99% lean turkey and 2% Kraft Cheddar: 4
To cut the points, you can make less sauce using the same ratios. Leftovers (if there are any) make good sandwiches or wraps.