Hello 3FC Cooks!
I'm not big on baking yet - but have decided to try something daring! I can't stop thinking about my favorite cookies
- but I know just one cookie is 65cal, and I can't ever enjoy just one! So, for my birthday I want to bake them with "good" ingredients as much as possible!
What is suppose to go in them:
- cacao powder (assuming this is just fine!)
- eggwhites (also no problem)
- powder sugar (alarm bells! - found a splenda+maizena alternative, but that seems just as bad, atleast calorie-wise?)
- butter (I'm sure if I look hard I can find a good substitute)
- instant espresso coffee powder (no problem I think?)
So, any suggestions for the butter and de powder sugar are more than welcome! Oh, and please name products and not brands as I live in The Netherlands and we don't have the same stuff in stores!