wasn't sure where to put this :/ so i put it here please read I need to know

• Hey I was recently doing some research on low cal foods and came across shirataki noodles or yam noodles i think they're japanese I'm not sure, anyway some people claim that certain types of these noodles are 0cal because of what or how there made and I think but I'm not certain that they are all natural... anyways to get to my point I was wondering if anyone has came across these noodles? if so how did you find them? would you recomend them? please get back
  • I tried these after reading about them on the Hungry Girl website. I know many people really enjoy them, but I thought they were awful. They also smelled kind of bad even though I rinsed them very well.

Everyones taste is different and maybe it was my method of preparation, but I would definitely not buy them again. I found them in a natural market in my area.
  • Here's a link to an article about the yam flour noodles

http://www.hungry-girl.com/askhg/ask....php?isid=1981

Maybe that will clairfy for you. I've never tried them, jut remembered seeing this article.

Barb
  • thanks guys I was thinking of ordering some there are no markets where I live so I'll have do to it over the internet and they seem super cheap if I don't like them I wont waste too much money