Boca burgers...

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I like them a lot, I prefer them harder as well. I have them with sauteed mushroom, onion and garlic with honey mustard on whole grain which is yummy.
  • Yes I know that feeling~my hubby picks out gross stuff to eat alot also.The boca burgers honsetly are not that bad.
  • My family likes them more than regular beef burgers - they're not gristly or tough. Of course, being in a desert, beef around here is as tender as the tumbleweeds that the cattle graze on.
  • I don't think they are bad. Of course they are no double cheeseburger from McD's. LOL. But they're pretty good. I have to have cheese (low fat/fat free of course) and ketchup on them though.
  • iv been vegetarian for what? Four years now i think it is.. and boca burgers taste like the real thing to me! iv actually forgotten what meat tastes like.. but never the less, it wont hurt to try..
  • Having my first one for lunch today! Wish me luck!
  • Pretty good....I cooked mine on top of the stove with a little non-stick spray, and ate it on a couple of pieces of toasted bread with mayo, mustard and pickles. And a slice of cheese. MMMMmmmm....I like 'em.
  • I like the Boca chicken patties! Try it with tomato sauce and fat-free mozzerella.. Chicken Parmasagna!
  • GOOD idea, Misfit!!!! Next time I'm at the store that sells these things, I'm on it!!!