Have you checked out the diabetes support forum
here at 3FC?
I'm always a little skeptical when people say they don't like vegetables. There are literally hundreds of different vegetables and they can be cooked in hundreds of different ways. There must be at least a few that you could eat. My SO also doesn't "like" veggies, but we still eat a lot of veggies. Some of the veggies he likes include:
- swiss chard
- tomatoes cooked into a sauce
- red and green bell peppers
- potatoes (both sweet and white)
- celeraic (celery root)
- peas (regular, fava, snow, and snap)
- green beans
- kidney, pinto, black, and cannelloni beans
- green cabbage (raw only, not cooked)
That's a pretty long list for someone who doesn't "like" veggies. Now granted, some of those he will only eat if I prepare them a certain way, but he'll still eat them. Maybe you would like some of those as well. Check out The World's Healthiest Foods
or the Veggie Challenged Forum
for recipe ideas. Or try just googling the name of the vegetable with the word "recipes".