3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Chicks up for a Challenge

5-10 Pounds to lose by Turkey Day Challenge!

Old 11-02-2006, 02:59 PM   #136
My Incentive Pic

S/C/G: 175/166/150

Height: 5'4"

Default icbinb...i figured it out!!!

Daaa, its I cant believe its not Butter .
And smogged could that mean pollution control like as in emssions test for your car?
Old 11-02-2006, 03:45 PM   #137

LOL Thanks littlegg
Old 11-02-2006, 04:20 PM   #138
My Incentive Pic

Default I really love this thread!

I just love this thread! We are all so supportive of each other! Its almost like a web family!
Old 11-02-2006, 04:44 PM   #139
Goodbye Fat!

I don't know if I can keep up with you ladies, ya'll are so talkative...that's not a bad thing. I had a really good workout this morning and worked on those abs. The question I always wonder...will I ever see my ab muscles...someday...maybe.

So did anyone watch the Biggest Loser last night? I was so sad to see Bobby and Pam leave.

Hun.E.B.
- way to go that's 15 minutes more than nothing

lodyangel
- don't be so hard on yourself about the food, you are back on track today

my ivy
-

tisha - make sure you get that walk in tonight, you know it will make you feel better afterwards.

jasmine - You have been through so much and yet you still have such an upbeat attitude about everything. Way to stay postive! Do you know that one of my greatest fears is having a flat...how funny is that

sugarbaby - I hope you get over your cold soon

neesy - congrats on the lose
Old 11-02-2006, 04:50 PM   #140

Alright Im back. Halloweens over, the wedding is over. I ate till my stomache hurt last night but today Im back at the weight battle. Im gonna get on the treadmill in a minute but just wanted to pop in and say hi. I put up my new goal ticker. I want to be at 150 by turkey day.

SarahMahfoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:53 PM   #141
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Thanks for the welcome Jelly, Lorra, and Sugar!

Lorra, congrats on the WL and your daughter's bday!

Welcome Jennifer!

Hi Ivy!

Congrats Sugar and Neesy on the WL!

Jasmine, damn! So sorry about the drama with the ex.

Welcome back Sarah!

Wow this is a busy thread!

My WL Blog: Luna Loses
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 10:20 PM   #142
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

Melissa: WAY TO GO! You have every right to be proud of yourself, way to follow through on your commitments!
Ivy: It's never too late! How much are you looking to lose with this challenge?
Jasmine: That sucks about the ticket I hope you guys got it lessened! As for your ex, doesn't sound like a very stand-up guy at all! My fingers are crossed for you guys moving to MT. Oddly, that's MUCH closer to me than CA lol.
sugarbaby269: Thanks for the great tips! I'm compiling all these huge lists, hehe. Well, if I can't stop snacking, atleast I'm snacking on something that's better than the alternative choices that are in this house. I want to eventually cut out the inbetween-snacks snacking, that is a killer for me!
JasonsLea: Welcome to our cozy corner!
Neesy_20: Welcome!
littlegg: I FREAKING LOVE THIS PLACE! I love the support and the casual chat. I love to come on here and read everyone's posts as part of my daily "wind down."

So today was a good day. My alarm went off at 6am, but I didn't get out of bed until 6:30 . Got up, had my breakfast. It was so nice not to sit down and plan my day (meals). I left the house at 7:30am, and headed out on foot to the gym . I worked out for 30 minutes on the circuit, then "hoofed" it to my (soontobe)MIL's house. Worked all day, then walked home. I sat and had some "me" time, then prepared dinner, and now the guys and I are watching a movie All in all, I had 30 minutes of a high-paced work out, and a total of 30 minutes of brisk walking (in very cold weather, I might add! -17C today!! ).

Now I'm going to go put in another load of laundry, and hop in to a hot tub, keep my muscles loose. Have a good night ladies! Tomorrow is another work out at the gym so that I can get in to my M/W/F sync.

~Mande

P.S. Tomorrow is the official first weigh-in day. Wish me luck!

Last edited by martiniforme : 11-03-2006 at 12:27 AM.
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 10:47 PM   #143

S/C/G: 241/See Ticker/141

Height: 5'6"

thanks dollypie

I enjoy reading all the posts. It has really helped to keep me motivated and on track this time around =)

Long Term Goal

Neesy_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 06:58 AM   #144
fIREFLY

S/C/G: 179/172.5/165

Height: 5'7''

I would like to join you all here . Sounds like a supportive group and I need to motivate myself. This will be an extra site for me. But checking in two times might even work out better for an incentive for me. So I will do the scale on saturday for a start wt. My challenge will be 5lbs. by Thanksgiving. I will continue to do a journal of my calories and to increase my exercise to at least 3 x's a week for 45 min. I will ck in on saturday have a great day.
cacmsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 09:20 AM   #145
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Good morning!! Running late, and dipping into my elliptical time, not sure if I'm gonna make it this morning! So I'll have to do it tonight, I'm going to watch that Dr. Oz special tonight on discovery channel (anyone see Oprah yesterday?) So I figure that'll be a good time to be on the elliptical.

Weigh in was today and I'm down 1.6 lbs this week!! I have no clue how that happened considering I've been very very bad with my choices but I'll take it!!

I'll be back later to check in with everyone! I just love this group, I just wish i could keep up better!!! Have a fantastic day!
Old 11-03-2006, 09:42 AM   #146
Muscle Mommy

S/C/G: 228/209/155

Height: 5'9

Cool

Hey all. I had a migraine last night and evn after thoroughly doping myself up I still have a headache. Sucks.

WEll yesterday sucked too as far as my diet goes. I did well all day until it was time to go home. I was starving. I had worked 10 hours, it was 5:30. I had just gotten news my sister had been admitted to the hospital, so i stopped at steak and shake and got a burger and fries! I am so bad. I went to the hospital checked on sis, ran home picked up my kids in 2 different places. Ran home and tried to workout. It was such a struggle. I probaly should have tried to take the day off, but didn't want to slow my momentum. Anyway I did 20 mins of yoga, 15 mins of Denise Austin legs and core workout w/ ball; and did upper body strength training while I watch Grey's anatomy. I'll say 60 mins of movement total. Will do better with die today.

I will make good choices.
Remember what I will look like if I eat better.
Remember I have to do this to be HOT by Summer!
Remember nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

I give myself permission to take tonight off from exercising since I feel so crappy.

How is everyone else doing this morning?

ULTIMATE GOAL
lodyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 10:27 AM   #147
My Incentive Pic

Question Wow -3#, Still need more protein though

I couldnt believe it I got on the scale today and it was - 3#. I cant believe it, it must be the battery or maybe my husbands been playing around with it. I was so doubtful I stepped off and got on again. I didnt exercize yesterday but I was up and down the stairs and cleaned house all day.
I have kept the calories to under 1400 all week, but I still cant get 80
grams of protein in. Better though I go 60 something yesterday with eggs,
cottage cheese and shrimp for dinner. Still need help with the protein though.
Any suggestions?
Old 11-03-2006, 10:48 AM   #148
My Incentive Pic

Default Lodyangle

Do you like the Denise Austins legs? Is it for more advanced exercisers?
Old 11-03-2006, 11:13 AM   #149

S/C/G: 250/213/149

Height: 5 feet

Question 5-10 Pounds to lose by Turkey Day Challenge

hi everyone i am new but i am up for the challenge i weigh 213 now would love to see alot more less by turkey day i started out 5 months ago at 250 but i have been slipping bad but i am back on it .my goal is too do 15 mintues on my gazzelle and abouy 20 mintues of dance aerobic everyday i have a bad back so i really cant hardly do any sit ups but i have a ablounger that i work on 4 times a day and do 50 sit ups each time
bigmama51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 01:00 PM   #150
Goodbye Fat!

Good Morning Ladies,

Well the suitcase is packed and I will be on the plane at 7am tomorrow to D.C. I will try and checkin if possible. My goal all next week. Hopefully all the walking will cancel out some of unhealthy choices, if I have some.

bigmama51: This is a great thread...very supportive gals! Congrats on losing the 37lbs already!

littleegg: Way to go on the 3lb. lose...that motivation to keep going!

lodyangel: Sorry your not feeling so well with the migraine. I would definetly take the day off from exercising. Maybe just some stretching, if that.

Hun.e.B.: I am definetly going to watch Dr. Oz tonight on the Discovery Channel, I might even record to watch for motivation later on.

cacmsc:

martiniforme: It is nice to have stuff planned a day ahead of time, it just makes is easier I think. I do the same. I would never be able to deal with that cold, I think it is cold when it get's into the 40s at night.

SarahMahfoud: I hope your treadmill workout went well!
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.