Old 09-23-2006, 01:52 PM   #61  
So happy to be me :)

Height: 5' 7"

Default That magic number!

A little while ago I saw 185.5, and was so excited, but then the scale was drifting up some. But today, I officially saw 185.0!!!!!!

I have lost 25 pounds since my highest weight!
NewDay4MeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 03:38 AM   #62  
Shooting for Goal

Height: 5' 6"

I'm really thrilled that I have lost 5 lbs I have been sticking to my food plan and getting in lots of walking. Hopefully I have finally turned things around and will continue on losing weight.

owira I have chosen a number that is in the middle of my WW goal range. At first I thought I would be glad to get to that top number and stay there. Now that I am getting closer to the top number I'm going to strive to get to the middle range. It is a hard decision to make so do what you think will be the best for you. You are as tall as my daughter so 175 and you will still look great. Going a bit lower will give you some leeway that is how I'm looking at it.

Scooter stay strong, chocolate is my major weakness.

Artsy Girl was it hot on this long walk? Way to go.

c_laura good luck trying to get back on track. I find it so hard but you know you want it real bad.

GoingGoal congratulations on the great doctor report

ktandthesmurfs way to go on the 2.5 hours of ultimate frisbee. It is easier to do when you enjoy it.

PumpkinPrincess I was out shopping for healthy food today. Something I shouldn't do on weekends as it is so busy in the grocery stores. I usually try and to on Thursday.

gremlina congratulations on losing a pound. Each pound counts and it is so much better than gaining.

NewDay4MeToo congratulations on losing 1/2 pound and on your total loss, way to go.

Have a super weekend everyone.
Kokomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 08:19 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

I just weighed myself this morning and I gained weight. I hope it is just a temporary thing but I know I haven't been eating that well lately. Sooooo frustrating!
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 10:11 PM   #64  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi everyone! Congrats to all that have lost!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 10:25 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 236/207/175

Height: 6ft

POINTS TO NEW THREAD SO WE DON'T LOSE ANYONE .. ITS OVER ..>><<VVV^^^ THERE SOMEWHERE!
owira is offline   Reply With Quote