Old 09-18-2006, 09:25 PM   #16  
Dreamy Eyed

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5'5

Today went amazingly well for me. I staid away from fastfood completely and I ate, chicken breast for dinner, and a bowl of cereal for lunch everything went really well! I'm hoping for another good day, tommrow is a college day so that is a bit harder...Wish me luck
PumpkinPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 11:54 PM   #17  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing great.

What motivates me? It may seem shallow but for once, just once, I want to be told by someone I find attractive, that I am beautiful. I want someone that I want to want me for once in my life.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:45 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 288/255/170

Height: 5'9

I had such a great weekend! I went to the coast with my daughter,so we could visit my husband.(he has been working away from home.)
I was very proud of myself.I kept up on my water,watched what I ate.mainley had salads,and veggies.But, best of all I was very active! we probally walked over a mile a day just for fun,not including all the shopping we did.
Sat. we went to a little victorian town,and walked up and down the streets all day long.It was great,walked on a walking trail,etc.
Sunday,we went to the beach,and I made a point to go run up and down the beach w/ my daughter. What a blast!
I feel so good now that I have started being more "physical" shall we say?
As for my my motivation for Christmas.... I wantto look good in the family photo,and not feel as if I have to hide My self in all black!!I want to wear something sexy like a red sweater,or whatever the heck I want to wear.
I came across a bunch of old pictures of when I was so skinny
I almost forgot that I was once much smaller,I want to look that way again.
I compaired the pictures to last years christmas pics,and oh my goodness.
Yuck!!! I looked so terrible.What a wake up call.
Now, it has made me want to work extra hard,so I can be proud to take a few pics with the family!
I'm ready to strike a pose baby!!!
trish71079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:20 AM   #19  
Dreamy Eyed

Alright this morning I ate, a bagel with CreamCheese, and a cup of mixed fruit, plus lots of water! Very happy with my food choices, the eclare was calling my name but I didn;t buckle!!! I got very sick last night around7pm and had to actually take a nap from 7-8! But I still had tons of reading to do so I did that until 12pm! Woke up this morning around 7:20 had to lock the kittens up in a room because the construction people are working on the inside of the house today.....grrr.....2 months now of **** that should have been done when we were away from 8weeks this summer!!! Anyways! I'm very pleased with my new choices and healthy outlook, but I am still sick this morning so the carbs with the fruit have given me a good energy boost!

I hope everyone is doing well! Every time I get tempted to eat out (like for breakfast this morning...again but I didn;t!!!) I think about everyone telling me how great I look and about wanting to take pictures!

Good Luck today ladies! Talk to you tonight!
Old 09-19-2006, 10:34 AM   #20  

Thanks abunch Smart I know it is supposed to get easier, once i get my life back on track it will be easier.Thanks again
Ice Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 10:48 AM   #21  
61.25 POUNDS GONE!!!!

S/C/G: 329/266.75/190

Height: 5'7"

TOM is here and raised its ugly head at 3 o'clock this morning. I feel like this guy --> I weigh in tonight at TOPS great I love weighing during my TOM.

But I am not binging. I am not going to get off track. I am going to be lighter by Christmas!!

14 WEEKS TIL CHRISTMAS!!!!
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:44 PM   #22  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hey ya ladies.............

Feeling like crud today. Chest cold, headache, sore throat. Yuckie!

I just want to be skinny for myself. I want to bend over to tie my shoes and not huff and puff. I want to sit Indian style on the floor and watch TV. I want to wear all my cute clothes again. I am tired of wearing tent and awning clothes.

Holding my own at the moment. Trying to do better.

Later gals

Annie
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:52 PM   #23  
Dreamy Eyed

I ate a doughnut!!! WHY OH WHY OH WHY!!!!

Ok....I'm going to try and not repeat that mistake...I feel terrible today same thing Annie has...yuk

Well there is always dinner time to make up for that bad bad evil doughnut....

Hope everyone else is having better luck!
Old 09-19-2006, 01:06 PM   #24  
61.25 POUNDS GONE!!!!

S/C/G: 329/266.75/190

Height: 5'7"

Pumpkin: Why is it that we are doing good and doing great and then BAM! we slip up. And we don't even comprehend what we have done till its over. Just pick your chin up and move on go back to before the donut and get back on that track. Don't let one donut take you into a downward spiral.
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 04:51 PM   #25  
Queen of Rationalization

S/C/G: 260/257/135

Height: 5'3

Well today was my first day on Phase 2 of the SBD and I can't say that it went very well. I had a bowl of cereal in the morning (7:00 am) and then much to my dismay, an egg and cheese biscuit from McDonald's
*hangs head in shame*
lunch was a little better...broiled fish and celery and I think supper will be another salad with hard boiled egg...so I'll repeat tomorrow. Maybe instead of cereal I'll have an egg to use up the extra carbs in my system.

My motivation is that I want to join the Peace Corps in the next year and they happen to have a BMI restriction. So this 40 lbs is my first step towards my dream.

...oh and I want to look hot the next time I run into someone from highschool .
c_laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 05:26 PM   #26  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

What is with me and weighing in at the same weight all the time? WI today was 242.6...the same weight I weighed 6 weeks ago! My weight is SO unoriginal! Hopeing I WI less next week. Hope you are all doing good!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 06:28 PM   #27  
Have U had your WATER yet

S/C/G: 172 / 159 / 145

Height: 5 '1.5"

Hey Ladies!!! I did my BootCamp yesterday and I am sore today! I had my walks, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I aslo did my Pilates So far two days have been good. But I find myself more Hungry I hate it. And Right now we are on low with the food.

But I am doing my best. Drinking all my WATER, Ya'll better drink yours to
Well ya'll stay POSITIVE!!!
jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:56 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 366/313/199

Height: 5 ft 11 inches

Default Is 14 Weeks right??

Oh me or my....Is 14 weeks right? I really need to get into gear. I lost another pound but I really need to pick up the pace. Awwww... that is an eye opener....ok...calm...oooommm. Did I just type all of that out? ooommmm.

Hello ladies, I am glad to see that most everyone is still doing well. It seems we are have our challenges but everyone seems to be sticking it out. I am about to the Tom time again like some of the others of you. I am really going to try to continue to lose through that time and then after I always have a big loss. I can do it, I can do it.

Jelly...what is bootcamp? Is it something that you do or something else....whatever it is...good for you girlie...you seem to be doing great!!!!

Pumpkin...who says we can't have a doughnut? You just need to count the calories and adjust...hopefully it was a great doughnut...krispy kreme? Something that I do when I want to eat something that is not really something that I should eat is think to myself....Do I have to taste this or do I already know what it tastes like. Several months ago I actually bought several goodies out of the refridgeratored section of the bakery and ya know...even though they looked great they reallly didn't taste good. I fed the all to my dog...lucky dog.

Scooter...keep up the good work...I really like the picture. Good luck at weigh in tonight.

Annie...I am sorry you are feeling bad. Hope you start to feel better right away. At least chicken soup is fairly low cal..

Jasonslea....I stayed the same for about a month...awww. I wanted to quit..glad I didn't because the scale started to move again. Keep up the good work and it will start moving for you too. Have you measured yourself lately? My doctor says that usually when the scale stops is when you start shrinking. Keep you cheery attitude....I think you are beautiful right now....and you will only get more so.

Keep up the great work girlies....Leslie
smolderingvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 08:17 PM   #29  
*confetti*

S/C/G: 270.9/176.1/165

Height: 5'6"

What motivates me??
Right now it's fitness. I'm doing the Couch to 5k and hope to work up to at least 20 minutes of jogging. Right now, I can jog 5-6 minutes straight.

I'm pretty burned out with the weightloss bit so I'm maintaining for awhile.
Zorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:23 PM   #30  
Dreamy Eyed

Thank you for the encourage ment! I did make up for it at dinner and no dessert for me! Gotta keep going! Gotta keep going!