Old 09-17-2006, 01:13 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 236/207/175

Height: 6ft

New Day- woo hoo .. congrats! I know the feeling of reachin those types of goals .. another half pound and i will have lost half of my goal! so keep it up chick! wish I had accompished it as quickly as you tho!! I hit a dead end for about 4 months til I started WW!

c_Laura- Great job on hittin the gym and not lettin your friends lack of interest derail ya! sometimes its hard to keep goin when seems ya in it on ya own ..but ya have so many here in it with ya! even if we aren't there with ya .. if ya kno what i mean .. this place is my savior.. when people ask me how i am losing weight .. i tell them that i am eating better..exercising ..and i found this FANTASTIC site that keeps me motivated with inspiration and support! then i have to give everyone the website addy .. laughs... keep up the great work!
owira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 02:06 PM   #62  
SLOWLY MELTING AWAY!

S/C/G: 199/168.4/150

Height: 5'4.5"

Gurls, GURLS, Gurls, I think I can officially say that I am back! ITs been a while of me not eating and exercising. School has started for my kids (7) & (4) and me too! I am in my last & 4th year of Nursing..so getting organized and on a routine has been our challenges. So I need to get back on track! Unfortunately I will not be able to post crazily like I was this summer due to of course...buzyness over on my end. However, I will be here as much as I can!

Hope everyone is DOING GOOD! Have a great day!
JennyDee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:24 PM   #63  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

I did well over the weekend. Today I had scrambled eggs (2) (omega 3 fortified) with veggies, tuna/crackers (5), chilli (1 bowl), and an apple. I also bought substitute candy (I know..I should eliminate it) for the massive bowl of chocolate at work.

Owira, thanks for the long thoughtful post. Did I also mention my hubby is out of town for the next two weeks. I'm also having a housesitter this weekend (I'm going out of town for the weekend) and my house is a WRECK. It's not the most successful weeks. Yes, once school gets going, it'll get better. I just feel like it's ALREADY been a month..get a life...lol.
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 08:04 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 236/207/175

Height: 6ft

G' Mornin Ladies! .. oy I am havin a hard time hittin the right keys this morning! Took me 4 tries to say gmorning!< yay got it on the first try this morning! ok .. weekend went eh so-so didn't over eat ..think i might of under-ate which can be a setback too .. my body goes into that *where's my food!!* mode.. anyways early morning for me .. have about a $30,000 drug order to stock ..yippee!? I am so tryin to get motivated this morning ..

Definly .. the house will be fine .. your week will go by quick .. and then you will see hubby at the reunion this weekend *see I do pay attention sometimes* and you will have time to touch base with Him for a few days among all the busy busy of a reunion. hmmm... wonder if its alone time for you and hubby or if you are taking the kids? if its alone time thats a plus to look forward too *woot!* Don't worry so much about ya house .. and sheesh look at ya sayin its not the most successful weeks and its only monday!! shake it off girl!! oh btw .. there is a new xmas thread out there now for this week .. so get ta huntin! i would give ya the addy but i noticed that pumpkin just put it out this morning .. so i haven't been yet either!

JennyDee- welcome back!! man 2 lil ones AND 4th year nursing .. ack! ~takes deep breaths for ya~ cause I am not sure you have time .. lol .. remember ya support crew is here to cheer for ya and listen to ya if ya need to rant before hittin those books!

and just so we don't lose anyone again .. *points to the new xmas thread for this week>>^^^<<* its over there somewhere .. see ya there!

remember its monday! time to start fresh! try to have a great one!
owira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 08:54 AM   #65  
Dreamy Eyed

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5'5

Moving On to A New Week!!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94056 Click the link for our new weekly support thread!
PumpkinPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote