Old 09-06-2006, 10:45 AM   #31  
61.25 POUNDS GONE!!!!

S/C/G: 329/266.75/190

Height: 5'7"

I weighed in last night!! I lost 2lbs!!!

I was thrilled. I was loser of the month with 6lbs in August WOOHOO!!! I hope I can keep chugging away!!

Hello fellow TOPS member Domino.

My best friend told me yesterday to quit losing weight so that my dress fits for her wedding IN NOVEMBER!! I DON"T THINK SO!! I am not going to quit losing for a wedding...I love her to death but I have got to lose weight I am on the right track and soaring to my goal. I have lost 51lbs and I am not going to quit going down for a dress. This is for my life and longevity we are talking about. Am I being mean? My TOPS friend told me to phooey on her that if I lose weight to where it doesn't fit good she has a friend that can take in in three days instead of David's Bridal's 6 weeks. So I am cool...I was kind of appalled at what she said.

But I am over it. I am going to take deep breaths and relax...

I am doing alright with my diet. My boyfriend is trying to lose weight with me he came home from Lodge and he had a brownie there. A BROWNIE. I haven't had a brownie IN MONTHS...But he watched what he ate all day.

Hope everybody is having a good day!!

Scooter
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:42 PM   #32  

Default I was MIA

I was MIA but not anymore. I'm here still havnt lost but still havnt gained either I am starting back to Curves today. I am going to sneak out of work and go soon as I'm done my post take my lunch and go to Curves. I will catch up on the posts later and report how my Curves workout was take care and keep up the good work and send some butt kickin over here
Ice Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:10 PM   #33  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hello Ladies.....

Sorry I have been MIA the last week or so. I work OT last Wed & Fri, then Sun and Mon (2/12 x pay) yeah. and again yesterday. Finally got some real sleep last night and feel much better.

Weight is staying the same, thank God, cause my eating has been the pits.

Hope everyone is doing well.

(((Hugs)))

Annie
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 04:31 PM   #34  
Queen of Rationalization

S/C/G: 260/257/135

Height: 5'3

Well I have returned...I'm back on a diet and have been exercising regularly despite hurting my foot. I skipped the scale for the last two weeks with hopes of preserving my self-esteem, but I plan to be back on sunday. Another friend of mine is doing low carb as well so its nice to moan about eating eggs and salad rather than pizza and cheesy garlic bread (mmmmmmmmmm ). So... yay for being back on track and feeling good about it.

and Scooter...ignore your friend. Weddings tend to make even the most rational people say stupid things. I'm sure she wasn't thinking about YOU at all, and would be horrifed if she ever figured out what she said. Just keep up the great work and keep on losing weight...for you, not for anyone else.
c_laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 06:31 PM   #35  

i just joined the challnge but i am focused and not stopping till i'm there

this challenge is a great support! great job to everyone out there
one day at a time and we will be the hottest chickes on new years

i'm glad i'm done with college, the olny reading now is my weekly gossip mags.(my quiet time) while my 2 year old naps............
flabbychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 07:16 PM   #36  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

[QUOTE=jelly;1396850]DeafinlySmart~ YAY!!!!!! 2lbs gone!!! Hey as long as you do control your portions then I agree, eat what you want QUOTE]

To balance it out I had today: scrambled eggs/2 strips of bacon/plum; Ckn salad sandwhich with tomato, lettuce, onion(on lite menu) with apple and soup (off lite menu); apple juice (I was thirsty, forgot to bring water and it was available); a little bit of frozen pizza (dh cooked) and followed by a huge bowl of broccoli.
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 07:18 PM   #37  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly View Post
Becky~ You gotta stay POSITIVE!!!!!! AN dI don't like doing exercise either but I have read this article on my email and it says:

"Some half hour have as much as 12 comercials each. If you exercise during comercails while watching Tv for about 2 hours, It would add up to over 30 minutes a day.
Whether you choose cardio, flexibility, or strength exercises, you're getting a lot accomplished!
Try pilates/yoga balls. I love bouncing on those during tv, and other flexibility stretches during commercials. Problem is my 3 year old thinks "BALL!!!"
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 08:33 PM   #38  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Good evening all! Damn September got here fast! Hope you all are doing well!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 09:56 PM   #39  
Becky264

S/C/G: 210/177/140

Height: 5'2"

Default Exercise Plan

Scooter - Way to go!!!! You are doing great. I’m rooting for you. Hope that dress DOESN’T fit you come wedding time.

Jelly – thanks for the exercising during commercials ideas. Now that it is fall, I do spend a little more time in front of the TV and that is a new rule I will have.

Deafinly Smart – I don’t have a 3 year old around that would want to play while I exercised with a ball, but the dogs would go wild!!

I just walked 45 minutes tonight. Took my yellow lab with me - which I’m not going to do again. She pulled me the whole time. Going up the hill wasn’t bad, cause she pulled me up it!!! But I did it - started my exercise plan. My plan is to do at least SOMETHING everyday - even if it is little - or even for 5 minutes.

Thanks everybody for being there. It helps just to know you're not the only one out there!!
Becky264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:06 PM   #40  
So happy to be me :)

Height: 5' 7"

Default Aaarrrgggghh

I am so upset and unhappy and I literally feel like I'm going to throw up. A brownie was just calling my name, and I even went out to the grocery store and bought this gigantic brownie with cream cheese frosting.

And I ate two bites, thought yum, and was satisfied. Then I just kept eating and eating and it didn't even taste good and I just ate more and more. I haven't been eating super good the past couple days, and I just didn't need to do this to myself. I wasn't even enjoying it.

I finally just forced myself to stop, but that's just such a disgusting feeling. I was sort of unhappy and disapointed tonight, so I guess that's where the emotional eating came from. Bummed...
NewDay4MeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 04:40 AM   #41  

hey gals!!
am new , but def up for this challenge !!

shmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:22 AM   #42  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

I've been suprisingly on track for the past 2 days. Tonight will be the problem, but I'm working on a plan to help me stay on track. I'm thinking about taking a pic of my scale readout with my phone so I see it everytime I answer the darn thing. Maybe that reminder throughout the day will help me stay focused.

all you newbies. I hope you find this challenge the that you need.

NewDayForMe-Jump right back into your plan. What's done is done, and you cant change that. DONT let it ruin more than 1 evening of your life. I deal with emotional eating so I do understand where you're coming from. We need to just keep plugging on and not focusing on our failures.

Becky- on your walk and your commitment to do SOMETHING everyday.

Shari-Hope you get caught up in the month. I hate it when time passes so quickly.

c laura-Good job getting back into your program.

Scooter-as someone who works with brides quite often I think I can say "THEY ALL GO INSANE" for quite a bit of their engagement. AND, the closer to the wedding, the less you want to be around them. I hope you have to rush your butt off in order to get the dress to fit because you've been SO successful in your journey. You're doing awesome, and dont let a crazy friend knock you off track.

annie-get some sleep gal. Its hard for your body to lose when you're exhausted.

IcePrincess-how was curves??? Good job getting back into your gym routine.

Becky-Hope your hubbys appt. goes well. You're in my thoughts.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 09:29 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 236/207/175

Height: 6ft

Last nite my husband and I were talking and He asked me how much weight I have lost so far .. I told him about 30 lbs .. and He said wow ..thats alot .. i go yea but have alot more to go .. of course He had no comment on that but He did say .. 30 lbs ...thats like .. a toddler! So that started us to laughin .. thinkin bout losin a toddler .. but then we kept going ... 30 lbs is equal to nearly 4 average weight newborns .. *7.2lbs* .. 6 5lb bags of sugar .. and so on and so on .. it was quite funny but also gave mental pictures to the amount of weight that I had lost.. and in some odd way gave me some encouragement to keep at it.
So ladies .. fun game for today ... what have you lost?
will look forward to reading these tonite!
owira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:21 AM   #44  
61.25 POUNDS GONE!!!!

S/C/G: 329/266.75/190

Height: 5'7"

I have lost the equivalent to:

204 sticks of butter

10 bags of sugar.

816 oz of steak

6 gallons of water.

I don't know what got into me this morning I woke up and BAM I decided to go bike riding I rode a mile. Only rode for about 10minutes it wears me out .

Brought snacks for work. I am going to do this!!

get those bodies moving ladies!!
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 11:35 AM   #45  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hey guys-I've lost my beagle plus 2! (She's a pudgy little thing isn't she)
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote