Old 08-28-2006, 12:43 PM   #1  
Dreamy Eyed

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5'5

Default Christmas Challenge Chicks Week of Aug 28th- Sept 3 Support Thread

hey Ladies!!!! Jingle Jingle Jingle!!!!!

I'm back from a mini-vaca and school starts tommrow at 8:30. I've been running around today getting student ids, refund checks, and all that fun stuff! My friend got ina car accident yesterday so we are giving her rides to school, I'm so glad she is alright, her car is totaled but it was in no way her fault.

I've cheated alittle over my vaca, but i'm back on track today and doing great slowly but surely I will LOSE THIS WIEGHT!!

I hope everyone is doing great and good luck to everyone this week. I will definetly be active on here from here on out, and will be sending out this week's Newsletter Soon!

LOVE YOU ALL!!! HUGS!

TREE!!!
PumpkinPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:10 PM   #2  
Dreamy Eyed

Weekly News Letter Sent Out at 1:09pm

If you did not receive an email and you would like to please PM me your email address and you will be added to the list, all NewsLetters are sent out Blind Copied
Old 08-28-2006, 01:56 PM   #3  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Yay! A new thread!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I was doing good, till I went to the State Fair yesterday and Oh MY!! I love fair food!!! I didnt "Really" go overboard, only had a corndog and some Yakasoba (sp) noodles, then ice cream way later. I must have drank enough water for a whole week! It was so hot yesterday, about 92 and let me tell ya...it sucked! I hate the heat, especially watching my kids ride on rides, while I just sit there roasting to death lol. We had a blast though! Im glad the fair only comes once a year!

pumpkin- im glad your friend is ok!! Thats nice that your giving her rides! What a nice friend you are! I cant wait till school starts! Only 8 days!!!! YAY!!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 04:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

I'm doing the 20 pounds for the Night Before Christmas challenge. I'm in a weird position though. I just got all of my wisdom teeth out today and I can only have liquids for the next week. I am worried that I will not get a balanced diet or will not get enough calories, lose weight, and just gain it all back next week. Help!
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 05:14 PM   #5  
Girl_Interruped

S/C/G: 225/220/150

Hey guys long time listener.. first time caller..=)
i want to have one of those goals like halloween but im not quiet sure how much to set my goal for... im 230 5"5 and 21 years old... and on paxil which i would say is the reason im 230 before paxil i was 180 and that was last september! I gained almost 40 pounlds! so with this in mind and all the research ive done on it.. How much do you think would be reasonable for a weight loss goal for xmas!? with a work out schedual of 1 hour of 3 days a week.. i might be able to put more hours in but no more days .... whats your guys advice?
Plus i would love to be on your 'memo' email... mines [email protected]
thanks so much for any advice gals!!!xox
Herself The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 06:23 PM   #6  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

Since the beginning of school is both stressful and social, I've excused myself for the first two weeks. I'm not losing. I don't plan to go overboard. I love that I don't just completely gorge. Today I wasn't PLANNING on having the fries with a burger, but I added some veggies from the salad bar on the side and didn't finish my fries. At breakfast I had a banana instead of the ham, egg mcmuffin. Now I'm eating tuna and 10 wheat crackers. I guess I could have had more balance in my diet today, but like I said...mini forgiving period.
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:16 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 236/207/175

Height: 6ft

ok well other than feeling like a toddler again *see the other thread if that confuses you* i am in pain .. i guess all that laughin this mornin twisted my back .. so working in the pharmacy today was no fun .. kept havin to get the other girl to pick up papers that i dropped .. ~ok ..that was fun .. maybe could carry that on for a few more days just for entertainment value~ but i guess i have a pinched nerve or something so i came home and didn't go to gym and am about to go get in bed with dry heatin pad and put my feet up for the rest of the nite and hoping i can move normally tomorrow

sorry bout ya friend pumpkin .. hope she is feeling ok and they replace her car quickly and fairly ..

have a great nite fellow elves!
owira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:31 PM   #8  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by owira View Post
ok well other than feeling like a toddler again *see the other thread if that confuses you* i am in pain .. i guess all that laughin this mornin twisted my back .. so working in the pharmacy today was no fun .. kept havin to get the other girl to pick up papers that i dropped .. ~ok ..that was fun .. maybe could carry that on for a few more days just for entertainment value~ but i guess i have a pinched nerve or something so i came home and didn't go to gym and am about to go get in bed with dry heatin pad and put my feet up for the rest of the nite and hoping i can move normally tomorrow

sorry bout ya friend pumpkin .. hope she is feeling ok and they replace her car quickly and fairly ..

have a great nite fellow elves!
I've been dealing with pinched nerves in both of my feet. NO FUN!
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:58 PM   #9  
Dreamy Eyed

Ok my very first NSV!!!!

I ran into a friend of my mothers this weekend that I haven't seen since St. Patricks Day. She told me how WONDERFUL I looked and how much weight I have lost! Then told my mother even more how great I looked but she didn't want to go over board in front of me because she didn't want me to think, was I hideous before? you know what I mean! She is such a wonderful woman! Anyways I have lost 26 lbs since she last saw me (20lbs form last semester, and than the recent 6 pounds) I was so happy!

So I'm holding on to that happiness to hold out through the rough first week of school and a new job. Good Luck Every One this week!

Owira oww....pinched nerves...

DeafinlySmart good for you to take a break but be under control!!

PurpleCrush State Fairs Kick Butt!!! yummy carmel apples!

Love you all talk to you soon

TREE
Old 08-28-2006, 10:38 PM   #10  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi all! I hope everyone is doing okay.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:46 PM   #11  
So happy to be me :)

Height: 5' 7"

Default Aaaarrrggghhh

I'm not sure how to explain this succinctly, but here goes:

I have been weighing in on the same scale since I started losing weight, at the beginning of the summer. I knew that it was around 5 pounds under, but I had used it consistently, so I knew where I stood in terms of loss.

My grandmother and her husband are visiting. When I got home from running errands today, I stepped on the scale, and freaked out because I was really high. Then realized... my Grandmother's husband had "fixed" my scale for me.

Ack! I am upset. My bright green scale has been my trusted friend for a long time, and now I'm not sure exactly where I stand.

Anyway, just needed to vent.
NewDay4MeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:58 PM   #12  
Dreamy Eyed

NewDay~ What did you think you were? Was it a big dissapointment? Don't get yourself down over it, just keep chuggin along! WE CAN DO IT!

Tree
Old 08-28-2006, 11:09 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 160/158/135

NewDay-I had one of those scales too. When I got pregnant and had to step on the drs scale last fall I was upset when I found out what I really weighed. After my baby was born this summer I bought a trusty digital scale that will tell me the truth. Not that I always want ti see it.
babybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 11:24 PM   #14  
So happy to be me :)

Height: 5' 7"

Default Well...

Here goes. I might sound like a crazy person, but I have two scales. I also have a digital, which I step on, so I know how much I really weigh, and can see my body fat %.

But seeing my dial scale up 5ish pounds makes me upset. Since I have had the dial scale since I started losing weight, I knew exactly how much weight I had lost with it.

I am trying to get over it.
NewDay4MeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:24 AM   #15  
Dreamy Eyed

[FONT="Arial Narrow"]ALrighty girls I sitting in my first class of the semester!!! AHHHHH! Everything is going well so far. I hope the day goes by fast. I'm doing good today on my diet and haven't cheated. I have to go to work tonight at [/F6ONT]:30 so hopefully my seminar is let out early.

MORE CHATTER GIRLS....I WANNA SEE THIS THREAD AT THE TOP WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!

LOVES AND HUGS

TREE