Old 09-02-2006, 04:52 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 160/158/135

Height: 5'5

Wow I haven't been in here in quite a while. Last week I gain by a few pounds but they are gone now. AF ended up being the culprit. So next week I better be in the losing game again. I go back to work after having over 3 months off. I am dreading going back. Just not ready to leave my baby yet.

Becky I weigh myself several times a day. I like to know how different things affect my weight such as night time bloating, going to the bathroom, eating a large meal, eating light all day long ect...
babybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 11:32 PM   #62  
So happy to be me :)

Height: 5' 7"

Default Where is everyone?

Hello ladies

I'm missing the chatter. I'm a bit mad at myself for a not-great eating day. It wasn't horrible, and I was very active today, so I'm not going to get too down about it. I think it's just that my hormones are going crazy for TOM.

I hope that Labor Day Weekend is really great for everyone! I work Saturday, Sunday, Monday, 8 hour days.
NewDay4MeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 08:02 AM   #63  

Question How Do I Sign Up?

Hello, and Happy Labor Day Weekend to everyone! I'm interested in the Christmas Challenges. Can someone please tell me what I should do to sign up -- or is it too late? I'm interested in the "40 lbs By X-mas" and the "3 Clothing Sizes by Xmas" Challenges. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

---
Transformation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 08:57 AM   #64  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformation View Post
Can someone please tell me what I should do to sign up -- or is it too late? I'm interested in the "40 lbs By X-mas" and the "3 Clothing Sizes by Xmas" Challenges. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! [/SIZE]
---
Go back a page and look for pumpkin princess. PM her with your request and she will add you as an elf! Good luck.

I had a delicious double fiber wheat toast with natural peanut butter and banana slices. YUM! I'm starting on my water.

This plateau/even slight gain is driving me nuts. I'm still here though. I have to say having the plateau didn't give me the motivation I needed to do great the first week of school. Gotta nip that in the bud.

On a separate note, I just bought a venus fly trap plant for my classroom. Sounds fun! Wednesday the teacher and I (I'm the aide) will go shopping for a class pet. She's thinking a hampster. Im thinking a chinchilla (it's her money though).
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 10:35 AM   #65  
Dreamy Eyed

S/C/G: 210/210/160

oh my god girls I have been working none stop all week!!! Whether I'm in classes or at my new job getting ready for the kids to start! Ahhhh! But atleast the old Program Manager is sticking around to help me get started she is so great! I'm thinking about going there today and finishing up somethings...ahhh its never ending! But I also have 624 pages of reading to do adn absorb by TUESDAY!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! Somebody shoot me now...Ok My diet has taken the back seat for the past week but I'm hoping to change that! Ok Love you seriously I'm sorry for my absense but i'll keep those newsletters coming i promise I love you all!!!

TREE
PumpkinPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 11:12 AM   #66  

Starting a diet, a new class, and a new job is like OVERLOAD. WOAH!
Old 09-03-2006, 12:03 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 236/207/175

Height: 6ft

good mornin elves! hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend .. right now i am enjoying my peace and quiet .. everyone is gone from the house .. mmmmmmm sso nice! The last two days i haven't ate the best and my stomach is tellin me all about it! oy! touchy thing it is! .. i haven't gone over on my WW points .. just ate less with alot more point value .. which means bsicly not the healthiest choices. I can tell its not used to trash being
tossed in it anymore .. and feel so ick!

Hang in there Pumpkin! it will smoothe out soon enough to some sort of organized chaos!

Definaly- plateau's suck!! but the good news is it will pass! just keep pluggin in there and know what you are doin is healthy for ya! it will pass! along with those stubborn plateaus!
owira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:47 PM   #68  

babybelly: I felt that way. I didnt' go back for years.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:58 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

I got all of my wisdom teeth out on Monday so this whole week has basically been me eating lots of buttery mashed potatos and not exercising (not allowed to). In spite of all that I have lost 6 pounds but I am sure I will gain them back next week when I start drinking again and eating realy meals (it hurts to eat so I only eat twice a day). So here's to starting back up again after a week being de-railed.
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 02:55 PM   #70  

My wisdom teeth week was a blur. I remember being helped out, then at a store, then at home. I never remember the transport to each of these places. It was like pictures being taken. My husband was a new boyfriend at the time and would come visit me on his work breaks and he took care of me (in spite of me living at home).
Old 09-03-2006, 05:10 PM   #71  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone! Welcome to the newbies and congrats to the WLs. Hope everyone's doing okay. I get to work tomorrow! WOOOOT DOUBLE PAY!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 07:43 PM   #72  
So happy to be me :)

Height: 5' 7"

Default Period woes

My period is killing me. I started today and... I just want to whine. I have eaten poorly today. All I've eaten today is a granola bar, cheese pizza, and a half pound cookie. Yucko, really bad eating day.

Transformation- Welcome!

owira- at least you didn't go over your points! I hope tomorrow is better!

kt- ouch! hope you're feeling better soon

Jasons- glad you're getting the moolah!

Pumpkin- nice to see you, good luck with all that.

Deafinly- Oh man, do I have a hampster story. My friend's sister is a 4th grade teacher. She got a hampster for her classroom about two weeks ago. Last week she noticed her students gathering around the hampster cage, and lo and behold the hampster had had babies. The kids were excited, whatever.

Fast forward to the next day. She goes into her classroom, and the two of the babies were gone. The mother had eaten them. And the third baby was drowned in the water bowl. YIKES! (She hid all that from the kids, of course.)
NewDay4MeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 07:50 PM   #73  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewDay4MeToo View Post
Deafinly- Oh man, do I have a hampster story. My friend's sister is a 4th grade teacher. She got a hampster for her classroom about two weeks ago. Last week she noticed her students gathering around the hampster cage, and lo and behold the hampster had had babies. The kids were excited, whatever.

Fast forward to the next day. She goes into her classroom, and the two of the babies were gone. The mother had eaten them. And the third baby was drowned in the water bowl. YIKES! (She hid all that from the kids, of course.)
YIKES!!!! WOAH! We had a bird and had been the teachers pet for years. Another teacher took it home (not knowing we purposely left it in the classroom) and gave it a bath. It died. This was 2 days after the children recieved the pet. The hard part was the teacher not having crying jags because this had been her lifetime pet.

I just learned hampsters are nocturnal. I'm gonna see if she will get a guinea pig or a gerbil (not my favorite) and a cage that isn't a part wired cage where the kids can stick their fingers in there. I would LOVE a chinchilla but those last 20 years (too large a commitment for a classroom and are expensive).
Old 09-03-2006, 11:05 PM   #74  
Dreamy Eyed

S/C/G: 210/210/160

New Support Thread Posted! Loves and Hugs!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...06#post1393906
PumpkinPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:59 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 191/176/143

hey all been misssing in action for the last week, but I'm organised for the next week now so I'll hopefully be around more now.
chaarli is offline   Reply With Quote