Old 08-26-2006, 11:35 AM   #61  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Happy Saturday Ladies.........

For all of you with joint, knee, and ankle problems...OMG try water aerobics. I just started this week. It is so easy on your body and yet I still feel muscle pain here and there, so it has to be working. I love the water, and don't know why I took so long to try water aerobics. It is the greatest. I went Tuesday and Thursday night then again this morning. I truly love, love, love it. My GF has been trying to get me to go for about 6 years, and finally did. Try it ladies, it is great.

Down another pound today, FINALLY. Must be the water aerobics and eating healthier. Portions still need to be cut back a bit, but better.

Have a wonderful weekend.

(((HUGS)))

Annie
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:05 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 261/191/160

Height: 5'8"

I fell out of reading here, because I have soent the last 3 days binging. I feel horrible! I probably gained back the whole 6 pounds I lost. I did a bad thing and weighed in this morning and im up 9 pounds! gah. I know that will even out in the next few days with drinking water and (pooping heh) but still. Im so disappointed in myself.

So Im back, because I need support. I need someone(s) to care about me and what I am doing. To encourage me, to make me feel proud of my efforts.

I think my binging and weight is connected to my husband. I always overeat, and sometimes binge when he is home, when he is working and coming home at night I can maintain control.. I dont know. Its something I need to think about a bunch thats for sure! Does anyone else have problems with this?
nymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 06:23 PM   #63  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

I tried water aerobics when I was pregnant with my first. It was fun! I wish the base (military) gym had that. Heck I wished they had yoga.

I binge (ie, don't eat as well) when I'm frustrated, tired, don't have the will to care. I also know that we use eating as a comfort tool. What's more comfortable than sharing dinner with hubbie (i'm assuming you meant a positive interaction). The trick will be to come up with NEW really cool meals that both of you like.

My favorite (self defeatist line) is "Yeah, well I just don't care right now (ie, I'm tired)."

My ticker hasn't moved. In fact I've gained. I haven't been perfect but I haven't been horrible either. I've accepted it, but I also know the beginning of school (work) will bring some stresses and I will probably say "Yeah, well I just don't care right now."
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 06:42 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 160/158/135

Height: 5'5

2 things I want to do.
1) I want to be the skinny one of the family again. Growing up I had names like Skinny Minny and Bones cause I was so skinny but now my 2 sisters are skinnier but they haven't had kids either.

2) Go Shopping! I can't wait to buy new cute clothes again.
babybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:41 PM   #65  
SLOWLY MELTING AWAY!

S/C/G: 199/168.4/150

Height: 5'4.5"

Oh my goodness! Help me...I've been a binger all day today!!!!!!! Madness happening at this end of the world & I have cramps from ****! UGH...& I'm Being Queen *itch over here! If I was around me I would be hiding! Geez louise. ME & my honey are short for money right now and we were joking because I was warning him that I would be pmsing soon just after he said this is the worst thing that could happen too us right now having no money...and then he said okay that's the 2nd worse because these weeks are by far the worst!

I know, I know I'm a B at this time...of course I feel so miserable! See I'm venting again.

Too all us bingers out there! Let's stop for our innerselves...these cravings are testing us too see how we will react...and I'm putting an end too mine RIGHT NOW & GONNA DRINK MY WATER FOR THE DAY!
JennyDee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 12:11 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorak View Post
Sign me up for the Pant Size Challenge please.

Two Things I Will Do When I Lose the Weight

1)Shop because I desperately need clothes

2)Maintain

Real exicting stuff.

I can understand not wanting to shop for clothes that you will just shrink out of.

However, the only thing stopping you from swimming with your friends and running a 5k is you. Don't put your life on hold because you aren't thin.

The event coordinators of a race aren't going to turn you away because you don't look like an Olympic athlete. Nobody cares. Just enter one and have fun.

And yes wearing something as form fitting as a swimsuit can be daunting, but it's better to put one on than to miss out on the fun. I always figure that if my appearance is that horrific, then people can always look away. If someone has a problem, then that is their issue and not mine.

Not to pick on you, but your post sounds too much like the "old" me that cared too much about what other people thought. I made myself miserable comparing myself to other people and constantly worrying about what others thought of me. However, life is so much better when you say "screw it" and just do your own thing.
Maybe I should have been a little more clear. I have never stopped myself from going swimming with my friends or anything because I am over weight, in fact, I am the first person to suggest something fun like swimming, but once I lose the weight I will feel more confident and comfortable. And the reason I am not running 5k's is because (while they wouldn't mind me not looking like and Olympic athlete) they might mind me walking the majority of the race. Just a thought.
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 02:47 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 236/207/175

Height: 6ft

Actually i don't think they care wether ya walk it or run it .. just long as ya part of it .. its about being healthy ..not being competitive... the ones that want the competitiveness of it ..then thats great .. but there are tons that don't care bout what place they come in .. its just in the finishing of it!!
owira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 11:56 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 281/281/170

Height: 5'11"

Hi girls,

I'll make my official weight-in day Sunday morning, because it seems Sunday evenings are somehow inspiring me to cheat...
Anyway, even with cheating a little, I'm down 2 more pounds this week, which is what is supposed to be in phase 2. Today I ate some chocolate, but after that we took out our bikes, dusted them off, and we went to the park. It was really nice, altough tomorrow my legs will be really sore...
My husband is doing SB with me, but he cheats more often, and he is losing more weight.... This is not fair!!
A little encouragement for all the girls who binged or cheated this week: keep your eyes on the prize ladies, and if you fell of the tracks go right back on. We are humans, its normal to fail from time to time, but we have a challenge to complete!

Ivy
Ivy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:12 AM   #69  
So happy to be me :)

Height: 5' 7"

Default Celebrate!

This weekend, I had 3000 calories for both Saturday and Sunday. That is a really good weekend for me, with no major splurges. I am proud of me.

How is everyone doing? It's been almost three weeks! My official weigh-in is Tuesday, but I am thinking I'm going to lose this week. I have to remember this good feeling when I am tempted to chow down on bread or sweets or whatever.

Kepp going, girls. We can do this!
NewDay4MeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:33 AM   #70  

Congrats Ivy on your loss. I bet your bike ride felt good!!
As you said I am keeping my eyes on the prize!! Weigh in this morning found me 3 more pounds down!!! Doing the happy dance!!!!
GoingGoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:16 AM   #71  
Fat-be-gone

Great job on eating right this weekend Chrisitine!!!

I am only down 0.6 pound for these last two weeks!!! Ay yi yi!!! I better start wokring my butt off ( i am really trying though!!!). Hope you guys are all doing good on your WIs!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:17 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 236/207/175

Height: 6ft

Goood mornin Ladies n Gentlemen *just in case* coverin my bases ya kno .. ok .. my mornin has been full of .. uhm.. me dyin laughing actually .. and honestly i can't tell anyone but maybe here cause if I told my husband or anyone around here this they would never understand ..and prolly call in the lil dudes in the white jackets ... but here goes ... i have two teenagers in my house .. no toddlers at all .. just incase there is some confusion in my statements ..but I FEEL like there is a toddler around here .. and in a way I guess that is a good relation to what we are all doing by re-creating ourselves and our eating habits ... but this mornin I got up .. ate breakfast .. went to bathroom ...and went poo! .. and thought to myself ..yay!! i went poo!! *huh?* I'm an adult! this isn't a big deal! but to Us dieters and such it can be huh?! right? tell me i am not crazy!! but there is more!! after i died laughin at myself for that thought .. and my husband in other room goin ..whats so funny?! .. and me going .. uhm..nothin! I get in the bath and start thinkin about other odd thoughts I have seemed to have since losing weight .. like a couple weeks ago I looked in mirror after gettin outta shower and goin .. ooooo look .. there's my belly button!! and i didn't have to hunt for it!! .. and then there was *omg .. the rolls are gettin a lil smaller .. i kno this cause now i can look down in the tub and actually see my uhm .. well .. you get the idea! so .. after reading this I hope you all aren't goin .. ok this chick really needs some serious help!! and might share a few of your odd thoughts! But it seems i am like a toddler .. rediscovering things .. even parts of myself i haven't seen in a while!! *well not w/o being a contortionist*
owira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:45 PM   #73  
Dreamy Eyed

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Owira How Wonderful!!!! I love your idea of thinking of yourself as a toddler! Its so true! Keep going girl!!!
PumpkinPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:46 PM   #74  
Dreamy Eyed

S/C/G: 210/210/160

New Weekly Thread Posted

Please feel free to mossey along over there LOVES AND HUGS!!!!

TREE~

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...86#post1386786
PumpkinPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:08 PM   #75  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote