Old 08-23-2006, 07:53 PM   #31  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

Today was exhausting! My teacher (I'm an aide) picked this week to start being an assistant volleyball coach. She has taught a few years under a master teacher but this will be her first year doing it all day long by herself. Because she is "too laidback" people are watching to see how she does and some are watching to see if she overuses me to do her job. I want to be a teamplayer so I don't mind doing many things. I'm a little aggravated that she took on that position instead of taking care of her classroom on the first year it is hers. She also asked to retain 2 classrooms (which we used to have 2 teachers for 1st grade so she asked for both classrooms even though we only have one teacher). That's nice and roomy but I am decorating, organizing, making instruction materials, etc for TWO classrooms entirely on my own. She hasn't been in the room yet except for 5 min to tell me why she isn't there. Everybody else had 2 staff per room to decorate. I decorated 6 out of 7 bulliten boards today. I am EXHAUSTED and I have so much more to do. It's getting there. On the good side, my principal notices my hard work and I clocked 11k steps at work today...lol.

1. I would mostly buy new clothes. My father is offering me 1k when I reach goal. He issued this offer 4 years ago when I was losing weight. I got pregnant. He offered to give it to me then and I told him no. I wanted to save it for WHEN (not IF) I reach goal. Even 4 years ago I knew at some point I would reach THIS point.

2. When I reach 150 (7 more lbs) I am buying myself a counting bracelet from ilovecolor.com. It will allow me to count calories more informally when I reach maintence. It's also to help keep me motivated by having something new to use. I will keep journaling formally at least until I reach goal.

3. I will BRAG!
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:18 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 236/207/175

Height: 6ft

I have been .. exhausted...between work picking up and the gym ..and countin points in my sleep ... i don't know wether i am comin or goin but i guess since the way i am eating at least i have the energy to keep up with it all .. i weigh in tomorrow at WW .. 1st weigh in .. eek! .. i am nervous .. i have been eating my points but seems to me alot of food ..but am puttin my faith in their program and still pluggin away at it .. i wish i could wait 3 weeks til i weigh .. next week will be pms week...then there is tom week ..so maybe that week after...laughs..oy... any suggestions? should i weigh? or wait? i been doin really great .. hate to see something bad on the scale and get that frustrating feelin!! help me!
owira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:21 PM   #33  

Height: 5'3

Hi ladies! So this week has been a challenge for me for some reason. I can't rightly place my finger on why..but I know I've made some crappy snack choices this week. I've remained OP (WW) but just didn't eat good stuff kwim? But tomorrow I go to the grocery store and hopefully get some better stuff to eat so that will be good. Hope all is going well with ya'll!
gremlina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:58 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 366/313/199

Height: 5 ft 11 inches

Default Good evening Girlie Girls!!

I have had a great couple of days. I have been working with my hubby...we are demolition contractors. I actually have been doing 4 to 5 hours of hard labor every day....swinging the slegde hammer, shoveling and bending over again and again and again and....well you get the idea. I ate great yesterday and today..I think when I exercise that it makes me nt want to cheat and "ruin" what I have done in the way of exercise. I even went for an hour long swim last night and am leaving for a walk tonight. I am hoping for a big loss this week. I have to go to the Dr. on Friday for a check up. I haven't seen her for a couple of months and she doesn't know that I have been losing...silly but I am actually kind of excited to go and see her and her reaction.
Well I should go and walk...take care girlies...great jobs on the losses....6.5 pounds.....wow!!! Leslie
smolderingvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:46 PM   #35  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

DS ~ You did great!

Scooter ~ WOW! Congrats!

JD ~ Two things?

1) Putting on something sexy, go clubbing and dancing with every hottie I find without being self concious.

2) Getting a boob job. I want them smaller with no saggage.

I have a lot more but I don't wanna turn the thread into a book. LOL
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 06:52 AM   #36  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

I weighed this morning. Ive been flunctuating between 157 and 160 since this challenge started. It's becoming frustrating but I know it will pass at some point. The trick is not to give up. My food choices haven't been AS great in that I haven't been completely well rounded (with wholesome food)and 5 times a day but my calorie AND carb ranges are fine. I'm slipping on the water a little but I'm still drinking it. Last week I had to be cheap on groceries till payday. This weekend I'm gonna shop for 5 mini meals and see what I come up with. When the kids get here it is actually not hard. I eat breakfast and a morning snack and lunch with them. That's 3 right there. The trick will be to bring my foods OR at least bring my own dressing for when I do the salad bar. Some of their food is terrible nutrition but some is not. I just don't like unknown factors. I know for example, yesterday they had fajita burritos. Many of us skip the tortilla and ask for chicken and veggies. Then go to the salad bar for a small side salad. The ckn and veggies don't have that heavy fajita seasoning. Works for me. School lunches are CHEAP. I thought about bringing some stuff to work that I can make on standby for when it gets bad. Like ckn salad. I can get free lemon and mayo (will be full fat..although I can bring my own and store it for the year) and mix it with a can of ckn. My downfall is THEIR ckn salad. OMG it is DELICIOUS. SOmetimes I buy ONLY that and put some jalepenos in it. I need to ask cafeteria lady what's in it. Half of the cafeteria ladies are hearing and have limited sign language skills. I was complimented last year and referred to as the one that is ALWAYS polite. I said please and thank you, how are you, stop and talk to them, etc (and I was new). I also compliment to the cafeteria boss when I see someone doing a fantastic job or if they decorated or made food choices that is awesome. So I think I can ask for recipe info. Okay, this is getting long winded. I'm just thinking through. I'm disappointed that my plateau continues, but I will keep on keeping on.
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:33 PM   #37  
Dreamy Eyed

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5'5

Leslie ROCK ON GIRL!!!

JennyDee~ Good job hun! and cute game!!

DeafinlySmart~ Keep going girl! Your attitude is inspiring!!!

Owira~ I noticed our goal and current weight is very close! Keep Going GIrl!

SMoldering~ Cheer!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I have been discouraged over the past 3 days because I gained 2lbs over the weekend of partying, but today I'm on the scale and BACK TO 206~! Very pleased and trying to ensure a loss this week!!!

1. I would love to be able to excerisize with my mother and keep up with her!

2. I want to by "normal" size cloths, and feel good about myself.

Good Luck today Girls and have a good time!

Loves and Hugs

TREE
PumpkinPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:40 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 366/313/199

Height: 5 ft 11 inches

Default Gooood Morning Chicksville

Hi there Ladies,
I have been so good for the last two days and this morning the scale tells me that I am up 2 pounds. I am not all that worried though because I have been perfectly op and exercised like a mad woman. My rings are super tight this morning so I think that I am retaining....No doubt I will have a nice loss in the next couple of days.

Smart- I know exactly how you feel with the plateau. Keep plugging away...you too are no doubt in line for a nice loss.

Well I am off to walk and work. Have a super day chickies.Leslie
smolderingvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:55 PM   #39  
61.25 POUNDS GONE!!!!

S/C/G: 329/266.75/190

Height: 5'7"

Last night I walked a mile and hoping to work myself up to two miles a day and then hopefuly more. I ate like a champ yesterday. I have started counting calories. Trying to stay to about 1600-2000. Been doing good. Drinking my water. Tonight I am going swimming and walking!

Hope everybody is doing good today!
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 03:00 PM   #40  
Dreamy Eyed

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5'5

I'm going home to see my mommy!!!! YEAH!!!!

I'll be gone till late sunday i'll be online though.
PumpkinPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 08:25 PM   #41  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Hi all .. only have a few min to catch up .. wow I sure have missed a LOT!!

Well .. its TOM and I have left Jenny Craig to do my own plan .. and as its my first week I was really looking forward to the weigh in .. until TOM arrived! Talk about crap timing lol .. now I wont know if Im doing ok or not! Although .. I did my weigh in .. and I didnt lose anything .. BUT I didnt gain anything .. so I just have to tell myself I must be doing ok or else I would have put on weight like I usually do with TOM visits ... just hope its not going to be my usual 3 week one cos that doesnt half drain me!!

Everyone is doing so well!! Congrats to those that have lost weight or had a great NSV moment ... what a great week for you! I did measure my waist, hips and chest last week (after 4 weeks) and my chest is down 1", hips almost 1" ... but my waist .. its down almost 4"!!! so my pants are all loose around my waist but still fit my hips lol .. still .. its nice to see the difference. Im doing my Turbo Jam 3 times minimum a week now .. still on the Learn and Burn cos Im not quite co-ordinated enough to feel comfortable going on to the next level .. but that will be my goal next month to get up to disc 3 I am also doing Pilates at night before I go to bed ... my abs are starting to come alive .. ouch! Didnt think there were any ab muscles under the flab rofl

Anyway .. better go .. have to get my lunch even tho Im not hungry .. have a good day and weekend all ... good luck on staying OP!
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 09:29 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 236/207/175

Height: 6ft

well today i had my weigh in .. my lil ticker thingy wasn't exact but it is now .. last week when i started WW they weighed me in at 216.8 .. and today i was weighed in at 211.6 .. yay!! thats 5.2 lbs! omg .. even with all the food they have me eatin .. i don't expect that every week ..but i was a lil concerned with how i had been doing and if was eating too much or wrong but seems i am off to a GREAT start! now just gotta not celebrate it to much .. and my TOM is comin up .. so gotta stay strong!
Congrats to everyone on their fantastic progress .. keep on goin chicks!! or is that elves??
owira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 09:44 PM   #43  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi all. Guess what I did today? YOGA! OMG I thought I was going to DIE! I kept busting a cramp every five seconds. But you know what? I'm going back next week. The instructor was very nice and the environment was very calming and I swore to myself that I was going to try new things this year. Next activity on my list is water aerobics.

The day ended shitty though. As some of you already know, I just recently learned how to drive. I've been driving around like crazy ever since. Well today I went to Walmart ( to try to find a sports bra....nothing fit!) and lost track of the time. I was rushing to get back to the parking deck before my mama got off work because she didn't want me driving the car without my license. So I was trying to park and I don't know what it was but for some reason, I couldn't back into the parking lot! *********! My mama caught me and now I can't have the car keys anymore. I nearly started crying and as soon as I got home, I ate two slices of old pizza. I'm calm now. I'm just going to be without the car till next week when I go to get my license. Still sucks though but whatever.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:30 AM   #44  
SLOWLY MELTING AWAY!

S/C/G: 199/168.4/150

Height: 5'4.5"

BOOO HOOO!!!!! What's with me today!!!! I was so doubting myself all week thinking I finally broke into the 160's as If I could lose anymore! So here I am eating and eating and eating today! I hope I trick my body some how!

I really aint depriving you; really I'm not! I was just so use to eating terrible choices without moderation! And today I blew really hard! Tee HEE!!!! Jk...Im tired! I blew it! I ate terrible all day long...

Here it is

1.) Breakfast Pizza
2.) Taco salad & fries with gravy
3.) KFC half of my meal which is a super bonus...half of my spicy big crunch meal with fries & gravy
4.) a bag of chips
5.) some popcorn at the fair
6.) a handful of cotton candy!!!!!

Ouch NOW IF I dont gain on Monday...that would be a miracle
JennyDee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:40 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone!

JennyDee pointed me here becuase my weight loss goal was to lose 20 pounds by Christmas before I even knew about this group!

Things I will Do When I Lose the Weight

1.Go shopping with my uber stylish/skinny friend and actually try things on instead of watching her enviously.

2. Go swimming with my friends.

3. Run a 5k race.
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote