Old 06-22-2006, 01:08 PM   #91  
Gypsy Goddess

S/C/G: 209\144\113

Height: 5'7

I am so excited, I weighed in a few days ago on Sat and hadnt gained or lost , but I was so scared because I had quit smoking and my period had been going on, so now a few days into all of it I weighed in again , with my eyes half shut ready to see this major weight gain and noooooo...I LOST 2 LBS! WHOO HOOO! I hadnt gained! my god I could sooo do a fricken happy dance..LOL

that was soo encouraging because I was sooo scared it had gone up...from quitting smoking..

ahhhh I am at peace now..lmao
Nirvanagurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 02:19 PM   #92  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 198/190/135~5'3"

Okay. Here I am and I want to eat a candy bar. I really need to do something good for myself. I am not hungry, just sleepy. Anyway, I came across this post and decided that I will join you. I think that I can pull off 30 pounds by September 30th. That would be so nice!

I have not really set a goal date to lose weight. I have just been letting it fall off as it may. But this gives me an actual deadline to work toward. I also would like to be down quit a bit when the back to school sales hit in October! Wow! Would I ever like to be back into my old size 6!!!!!

I am already forgetting about that candy bar! I would really like to slip into my favorite Levi's 550's and look at the tag and see a size 6! Anyway, I would have to be down more that 30 pounds for that but at 160 I know that I could get into a 10! I would love that too...

I think that I'll go walk and daydream a while!!!
Puney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 04:09 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 162lbs/140lbs/127lbs

Height: 5'6"

Thumbs down Argh!

Ok....so I was away on vaca for like 5 days and had ALOT of reading to catch up on....soooo many posts while I was away!! WOW!!

1st... to all the new people out there!! It's great to have sooo many people joining our challange (sorry, too many of you to name everyone)!!

2nd....Congrats to all of you who saw great results this week!! (sorry once again, too many of you to name everyone, but that's the AWESOME part-so many of you doing so well!)

3rd....I stunk this week!!
I'm with some of you that fell off the wagon!! I guess I can't say "I fell off", b/c I kinda knew that I would let loose while I was on vaca, but...I'm not too happy about some of the choices I made now that I look back on it! Damn!
On the bright side, I did do a 2hr hike up a mountain (not sure how many miles it was, probably around 4) and I sweat my butt off!! Plus, the following day, we went for an additional hike (probably around 2 miles, maybe), so I did get some excercise in...not enough though. I ate so much crap, I did gain a few lbs...argh!! Back to walking 4 miles a day next week, and my plan is to go grocery shopping tomorrow after work to re-stock up on all the good stuff I should be eating!! VACA is OVER!!!
Christie22ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:40 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 257/241/140

HEllo evryone I just wanted to say hi. Today was a hard day for me not sure why. anyway I hope everyone is doing well.

Nirvanagirl eating rew should help with your PMS. I doing Dr Fuhrmans eat to live program and had very little PMS this month almost none.

just wanted to stop by and say hi my hands are all orange from peeling carots this after noon.
gggbdomino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:45 AM   #95  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

Is there an official weigh in day here each week or is it just individual?
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 05:52 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 290/232/144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puney
Okay. Here I am and I want to eat a candy bar.
i wish i had your will power i had a dove dark chocolate candy bar for my lunch (TOTM) it was calling to me LoL I had the points for it it is just that i gave in and ate the whole thing and it was good LOL and i called the candy lunch . my daughter had her weight watchers meeting last night and she said she was tired of McD's so we went for chinise food and the local resturant has a weight watchers menu so i had steamed chicken and broccili with sauce on the side ( and it was good
memoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 09:51 AM   #97  
You can Do It

S/C/G: 195

I worked in emotional support for 2 years...I know what you mean...It,s very hard...Nice knowing someone else is working towards the same goal as me....
dearmili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 10:11 AM   #98  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 198/190/135~5'3"

Hello everyone! I am going to work very hard today. Last day of Bible school and I have this horrible crick in my neck that is keeping me up at night. Other than that, I am doing fantastic.

I am also doing the 21 day challenge that Arabell started. It is on another thread and I think that it will help me track my habits better. I will keep repeating it until I am used to everything. Mainly getting enough water and not tanking up on all of my coffee. I have not had any trouble with food lately because of all of the meds that I am taking for my sore neck muscles. I can tell that I am loosing weight (no complaints ther) but I really don't want to be ill to lose weight. This is painful!

Anyway, My main goal today is to get at least 64 ounces of water in and 30 minutes of exercise. Wish me well!

Have a Great Day!
Puney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:21 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 165.6/149/130

Hello ladies
how are we all doing today ? hope you all doing well .
As for me i have been working really hard this week been working out everyday and sometimes twice a day i was able to loss 2 pounds this week so iam really happy. Wish you all the best of luck with the weight loss . i will check in again soon till then stay healthy!
Lamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 08:51 AM   #100  
You can Do It

S/C/G: 195

I'm trying to get my ticker to work...Does everyone have to go back to the ticker factory site to post it again and again?

dearmili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 09:06 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 326/326/164

Height: 5'11"

Hithere I am interested in this challenge but can I modify it to September 1. My mini goal is for aug 31/sept 1 before i take a long awaited trip to see some old friends.
~Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 10:41 AM   #102  

WTG Jessa u be so happy, You should be so proud of yourself!!
shorebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 10:58 AM   #103  

Guess ill add my update since i havent since i joined the Challenge.

Last week i stayed the same not happy the scale didnt go down but happy it didnt go up, Im sure most of you understand that

This week i have been moving alot more walked a few times but my down fall has been pretzels and bloat up from the salt. Then Yesterday we went to the chinese buffet for lunch ( son was asking to go and it was close to where we were otherwise i never would go the day before a weigh in ) in addition to the sodum from pretzels i woke up today and hurt from being so swollen I was going to wait till tomorrow to hit the scale but felt guilty and to my surprise if moved and went down a pound yay Now to try to drink more water this week and move those are my biggest problems. Oh and i found myself picking yesterday I wasnt to happy with me that was the first time i was so bad as far as picking

oops sorry i wrote a book was only going to give a short update.
Keep up the good work all
shorebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 03:32 PM   #104  
Gypsy Goddess

S/C/G: 209\144\113

Height: 5'7

thank you for the encouragement! I have to back off doing raw just a little bit right now, I am having some bad dental issues, I have gum disease and a impacted wisdom tooth, I can barely chew anything right now and dont get in for a dentist apt till Friday, so this week is going to suck. ON a postive note quitting smoking is slowly , very slowly getting easier, of course right as I typed that suddenly I craved one..lol But the cravings seem to be hitting farther apart and lasting slightly less now, which helps alot!
But I did weigh in today and still no gaining, I am the same as I was in my last post, but no gaining so thats good!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Stay Strong! Remember Septemeber!
Nirvanagurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 05:00 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 234/234/148

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone. It is so encouraging to read how everyone is doing. I have lost four so far. I read somewhere that when we choose to cheat the only person we are cheating is ourselves. I know that I'll be a lot happier with myself when I am healthier. Hang in there everyone, you are not alone. Kim
rprbabe is offline   Reply With Quote